Ranking
Originally Posted by Nermado View Post
Im pretty sure it has to be 6 pieces. 5 dismembers = 6 pieces.

Oh for the love of..... Take this one! Five dismemberments = Six pieces! Happy now?
Attached Files
[RAID] | [T3AL] | [FLG]
I won't be active in-forums or in-game until 4.0 comes out.
In a madman, do people change the dismemberment threshold?
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
Originally Posted by ilasaigues View Post
Oh for the love of..... Take this one! Five dismemberments = Six pieces! Happy now?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the modern, technical number of pieces Uke should be in is seven for a replay to constitute as a madman.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Marco, you sure?? Im pretty sure its six... 5 dimembers, so like, he loses his head, arms, legs. Thats five dismembers. Then... The head. Torso. Arm. Arm. Leg. Leg... Thats six pieces...
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
There's no actual set requirement for a madman, just break Uke to bits and look 'mad' in the process, I guess.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
madman: a player versus an unintelligent rag doll that does not move. In this match, the intelligent player will dismember at least 5 dismembers, although the more dismembers you do, the better.

I just went by this... lol
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
thanks for the tutorial, i like it. really helps me to PWND uke more. LOL
darkshadow8
not dead
I have finished my first 2 with my alt since I was banned :/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attached Files
FirstMadman.rpl (71.3 KB, 5 views)
SecondMadman.rpl (108.6 KB, 5 views)
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
Originally Posted by Nermado View Post
madman: a player versus an unintelligent rag doll that does not move. In this match, the intelligent player will dismember at least 5 dismembers, although the more dismembers you do, the better.

I just went by this... lol

I agree, this thread does say that we will dismember at least 5 dismembers. (At the beggining of this thread) to be called as a madman.
darkshadow8
not dead