Toribash
Kaszanas editing those pipes now would be abit too much work since i think theyre aight.
update also triceps and chest done. Pipes on chest doesnt show cos i forgot joint.

i agree with triceps pipe thingys are TOO small lol. chest came out to be a bit weird
Definetly not Danzos's alt.
Buyin hunter stuff
Something I would recommend is flowing shapes from texture to texture. Think of the arm as a texture instead of it's separate parts. The little black triangles right by the elbow joint on the triceps ruins the flow. I'd take that pipes you started in the triceps and extending them down in the biceps. that means redoing your biceps though, but I think that would be a better idea. The flow in the legs looks not flowy lol. The big bulky colors just sit next to each other. I do like the look of it overall of course. Just trying to give some advice that'll make it awesome.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Cool thx for some real suggestions and pointing stuff out but idk if im bothered enough to do that but ill see about it.
Buyin hunter stuff
Nice textures.
The leg textures could do with a bit more detail in my
opinion, and try making a head texture that fits (suits)
the textures.
Other than that i think that it is one wicked set you have.
Moderator of your Shadow
` Unforgiven `
wow very nice set 8/10
i love those flame colours :P
Life is a Nightmare , Wake me up!!!
[8th Dan]-[Ps3♥]-[WTU♥]-[GerU]-[ETC♥ Teacher]
real cool set, makes me think of lava.
a matching head would be neat, but that's a big undertaking
Obviously not a kamikaze platypus.
Don't press the DEATH BUTTON!
It's just getting better and better : ] I wonder what the head will look like,I'm thinking the head needs to be more void than whatever the other colour is? But...I'll just have to wait and see : ] 10/10 so far
Thx for comments etc. Colours i used btw are Amber,Demon,Platinum and quicksilver.
update also

Soon ready ;p hands nex
Last edited by Danzoss; Dec 22, 2010 at 11:56 AM.
Buyin hunter stuff
Head looks empty.
Maybe you should change white into gray and grey - to almost white?
pretty cool set, what program did you use to make this set? you should make a texture shop and i would rate 9.5/10.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight