Toribash
Originally Posted by jakebb44 View Post
and also im not a fan of the head, make something a little more unique to really fit and make this set stand out, because there is some definite potential for this set

I agree with this.
Originally Posted by TengoMan View Post
I assume the hands aren't done yet.
I like the whole concept man !
I will buy it if u can recolor it to QS / Static !!!!
Just make the chest circles more glowing. 10/10

Tengo, sorry to say but i'm the one that requested the set. Also Jet it's looking really good. 10/10 though I hope you are doing more on the hands because if not that'd be a huge disipointment.

Color and everything looks good I especially like the arms, the acid is fiting in well with the plated armor look. Though I do sugest you make the eyes a tad bit brighter so they stand out more, to me they seem kind of hidden away and work on the mirroring on the back of the torso a bit. Good work so far keep it up Jet.
Last edited by Kaemoflage; Jan 7, 2011 at 11:22 AM.
1handclap: "But thats because my breasts are so delightfully perky and delightful"
Originally Posted by BadStigma View Post
look at rear torso

youre right actually i didnt notice that before it sure is shitted up
mirror it better and head is a bit weird also but im lookin to see finished product keep it up
omg, really cool set you got there, hands doesn't match set and the set doesn't seem to be flowing well especially the arms. 8/10.
Last edited by thedarkblood; Jan 7, 2011 at 11:57 AM.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

TOLD YA !
The hands weren't done yet so they are done now :o
I LIKE IT !
Also kaemoflage :<
I can request oh well.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
yes hands much better now 9/10 so far looking forward to finished product
|Join #support For All Your Toribash Problems|RAGE QUIT!|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ahhh, hands are MUCH better now and no one has noticed it but he also fixed the mirroring on the back? I love it even more now 10/10 Cant wait til' it's finished.
1handclap: "But thats because my breasts are so delightfully perky and delightful"
How many times do I have to tell you to read the rules?
Closed.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.