Toribash
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Where's sambo? I think it was a precursor to aikido

yeah, it is missing sambo, and I believe that sambo came first
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Where's sambo? I think it was a precursor to aikido

Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
yeah, it is missing sambo, and I believe that sambo came first

didn't know much about sambo except for the fact that hampa has team sambo on his shins armband, but i always thought it was an aikido variant.
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
i would disagree with xspar being related to aikido, there's no similarities

the reason i added it connected to aikido is the -30 gravity came from aikido but the same thing can be said about 10 turn frames coming from classic, so i will fix that, also i wanted to get some reactions but oh well.
Originally Posted by Life View Post
where torisex

torisex didn't evolve or get remixed as far as i know, but i will add it.
Last edited by majed; Jun 2, 2023 at 06:17 PM. Reason: correction
whys there no link between wushu and lenshu
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by Majed View Post
didn't know much about sambo except for the fact that hampa has team sambo on his shins armband, but i always thought it was an aikido variant.

I was at the beggining of team aikido organization (before dying turned into TEAM MMA). At that time, team sambo already was a really old organization. I believe sambo.tbm was one of the first dojo kind mods in Toribash that got popular, and later was followed by aikido.tbm that got some slight modifications.

Ironically, team sambo also played aikido.

But hey, I might be wrong, the timeline for me is kinda confusing.
Last edited by Carnage; Jun 2, 2023 at 07:43 PM.
Originally Posted by Majed View Post
the reason i added it connected to aikido is the -30 gravity came from aikido but the same thing can be said about 10 turn frames coming from classic, so i will fix that, also i wanted to get some reactions but oh well.

next time trust froog the first time
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
whys there no link between wushu and lenshu

added.
Originally Posted by Froog View Post
next time trust froog the first time

yes sir.
Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
I was at the beggining of team aikido organization (before dying turned into TEAM MMA). At that time, team sambo already was a really old organization. I believe sambo.tbm was one of the first dojo kind mods in Toribash that got popular, and later was followed by aikido.tbm that got some slight modifications.

i imagine newer players might think current wushu (uwushu.tbm) is just a modification to boxshu_mushu because its more popular than wushu nowadays, kind of a similar situation.
Originally Posted by ryuu View Post

good quality meme still
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot