Ranking
Will your clan participating in the next clan league?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by ryuu View Post
Will your clan participating in the next clan league?

Hell Yeah.

Not just participating but winning as long as i can get members in time, but dont really know much about the clan league, i just know ill win my part

Care to explain me clan league?
basically clean league is just a twerk off whoever shakes ass harder faster and longer wins. theres no losers bracket
Originally Posted by epoch View Post
basically clean league is just a twerk off whoever shakes ass harder faster and longer wins. theres no losers bracket

If ninjutsu is involved it's a wrap
back when we last met, i remember i had heard u were this huuuuge asshole and all that stuff. talking to you made me change my mind completely. ever since ive always remembered u as a chill dude u were always incredibly nice to me whenever we spoke and stuff. hope u get unbanned at some point in time i think your presence makes the game a lot more fun and enjoyable.
fimmy toribsah discorD DECAPgo be on fire somewhere elseₜₕₑ fᵢᵣetck listener
Originally Posted by iris View Post
back when we last met, i remember i had heard u were this huuuuge asshole and all that stuff. talking to you made me change my mind completely. ever since ive always remembered u as a chill dude u were always incredibly nice to me whenever we spoke and stuff. hope u get unbanned at some point in time i think your presence makes the game a lot more fun and enjoyable.

Thank you bro, I hope to play with you again soon some time, respect