Ranking
Originally Posted by Moltee View Post
Try this... will chill you too ^^

Not calm enough.

"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
I love listening to NASA space sound recordings. I don't know if it's just me but I have the feeling that they make me dream better.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/NAS...%2BRecordings/
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
I have trouble sleeping myself too. There is no particular song or tune that will help me sleep. If I listen to the tune over and over again, I will feel frustrated instead of getting sleepy. For me, I would have any music turned on, and let them play. And eventually, after some time, I will get sleepy and fall asleep. But some songs are just terrible. It would make you think, and the more you listen, the more awake you are.
robot boy, or iridescent by linkin park. Listen to it all day.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Originally Posted by JinxZ View Post
After hearing some old tunes again, I got curious. What is a song that ya'll find relaxing or can fall asleep to?

For me, one good relaxing song would be the original theme from Animal Crossing.

What's a song ya'll find easy to sleep to?

thats a good one to fall asleep, I guess :P

I've got alot of songs that I listin to two times a week when I travel home or travel back to work (takes like 3 1/2 hours)

Alot of them are from the YT-Channel "AlongCamseLiquid"
check this out:

One of the best would be Dynamic symmetry from BT

but for me the best way to sleep is to read a book about a difficult topic :P like very old books or books about politics ;)
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Originally Posted by Aikanaro View Post

but for me the best way to sleep is to read a book about a difficult topic :P like very old books or books about politics ;)

hehe kinda good idea gat to try it....