Toribash
Hey Saves,

No. You don't need to buy the Head Texture item many times. Once is enough.
The Head Texture item that you buy in the Torishop allows you to upload textures. The TGA file that you bought from someone is the texture itself.

So basically, you can't upload your texture if you don't have the "uploader", the Head Texture item, but you won't have a custom head if you don't have the texture itself
Gone
Really this guy send me PNG File but he say i should make it Tga so,yeah...
Fyerrblad:thanks for informations

But..what about sets?you need to buy something for it?
Come on Give me 30 Tc ^^
HERE
Originally Posted by Saves View Post
Really this guy send me PNG File but he say i should make it Tga so,yeah...
Fyerrblad:thanks for informations

But..what about sets?you need to buy something for it?

You don't need to convert your file to TGA if you actually have the Head Texture item. Any valid format will work for for your head (JPG, TGA, PNG...).

If you don't have the "uploader" as I stated in my previous post, you have to save it as TGA and put it manually in your custom folder. You can find a complete tutorial in the Tutorial's board.

But people won't see your head.

About "sets", if you are talking about the "Set" item, it allows you to stock items to make kind of packs.

If you are talking about full textures sets, you need to buy the "uploader" of every specific body part. You can also buy a single pack containing every uploaders/texture items.
Gone
Originally Posted by Saves View Post
Oh man really? so its very expensive...

It is. But you can buy Toricredits in the Torishop and it will be much faster to have a full texture set ;)

Anyway, Head Textures used to be 20 000 toricredits, and it became 2 000 Toricredits. It's 10 times cheaper than before.
Gone