Ranking
thnx novi but i want photoshop because the textures look better when its done on photoshop its done uploading now where is the shortcut that u said
Last edited by Dexxy; Dec 29, 2009 at 07:48 PM.
Originally Posted by Dexxy View Post
thnx novi but i want photoshop because the textures look better when its done on photoshop its done uploading now where is the shortcut that u said

To be honest, a skilled artist can do just as good a texture in GIMP as they can Photoshop, generally.

That photoshop icon should either be int he program files folder (if you're using windows) or there may be a shortcut on the desktop already if you had that as an option when installing. Also, you can go to the Start menu, to all applications/progams, Adobe, and the Photoshop CS4 (if that's the trial you got).

Also, just my opinion, but I prefer CS3. My school uses CS4, but I bought myself CS3 because I like the interface and layout of things better. There's a few new tools in CS4 that are nice, but nothing that would sway me to it...
yes but im beginnr artists but really good at shading in also i m re downloading it to c if it works if not il download gimp