Ranking
Re: Who said girls can't play toribash? :D
And somehow, I find that post to also be completely nonconstructive.

You see, it's not a good thing to merely emote. You have to share your feelings, and talk about them with us. Instead of just showing that you're sad, you should say "Veb, what you said made me feel like a child, and I have lost a lot of my self esteem. What you said was hurtful to me, and I really think I'd feel better not just about myself, but about my actions if you'd apologize to me."

And then get flamed for being such a little girly man :P

But the flamers would get yelled at for being mean to the little girly man, and you'd be fine.
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast
And somehow, I find that post to also be completely nonconstructive.

You see, it's not a good thing to merely emote. You have to share your feelings, and talk about them with us. Instead of just showing that you're sad, you should say "Veb, what you said made me feel like a child, and I have lost a lot of my self esteem. What you said was hurtful to me, and I really think I'd feel better not just about myself, but about my actions if you'd apologize to me."

And then get flamed for being such a little girly man :P

But the flamers would get yelled at for being mean to the little girly man, and you'd be fine.

uhh.... burn.... wow that was brilliant Manbreakfast, laughed for days!
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
that wasnt a sad face it was a mad face see this is a sad face im just reading throu the forums and then all of a suddon im attacked by evoryone what is up with this i just want peace and to be left alone jeez lay off people. :

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty
that wasnt a sad face it was a mad face see this is a sad face im just reading throu the forums and then all of a suddon im attacked by evoryone what is up with this i just want peace and to be left alone jeez lay off people. :

happydude01223 gave you a karma point. he hopes you can be as happy as he is... he feels gay(in the happy way) like a feather(or not?)

that's how you avoid being attacked, poke humor at your self... works for me!

this also tends to leave a good impression and people give me karma for it!
oh and the most useful thing here is Google tool bar. other than lonely ducky nice job. you go girl!

PS. i love you all! (in a gay way? :o)

PSS: i don't mean this in a flaming way but manBreakfast your post too wasn't very helpful... at least i gave good tips on how to improve. restating the obvious just gets old

P...: Slith liking the good attitude =)
this is really good duck i love them i wish i knew how to do that but if i ask i will anoy every one when they tell me becaus i wont get it for a long time but if you can and want to just pm me

ps:sieg you are very happy
*Lurking about*
Wow i must seriously learn how to code in C++ plus learn how to make .inc files!!
Originally Posted by chumpy
this is really good duck i love them i wish i knew how to do that but if i ask i will anoy every one when they tell me becaus i wont get it for a long time but if you can and want to just pm me

ps:sieg you are very happy

all comes with the correct use of drugs ;)
youd kick my ass but then so would most people...
Is foxie REALLY a girl?!?!?
FUN IS GOOD =]]]]]]
Yes.
Attached Images
Headshot.png (205.0 KB, 507 views)
Attached Files
Headshot.png_thumb (14.0 KB, 9 views)
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod