Ranking
It doesnt update anymore because of the quick update or reaction ingame. So it is not accurate. After the fight it will be counted. So there's no daily update for now. In any Problems you can refer it here in Toribash 3.2
In the Item and Credit features.
My total earning have remained 990 for over a week now, too...
I have won at least 15 games every day that whole time...
You've met Tori... You've killed Uke... Now meet Glun!
You can only criticise a man once you've walked a mile in his shoes...
Wah, the immediate update is pwn, but its updating far after the other one should update. Paradox? O.o
Sorry to revive but I would rather do this than start a whole new thread.

I made a post a few days ago about how my rank isn't changing. Well it still hasn't changed. Also I just noticed that my total earnings isn't going up anymore. I don't know how long it has been but it stays at the same number no mater how much I make.
That's what I said, too.

What's the progress on figuring out this bug?
Again, you guys need to wait.
Veb explained that nabi will fix this in time.
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
Originally Posted by kntornsrin View Post
Again, you guys need to wait.
Veb explained that nabi will fix this in time.

If I recall correctly last thing Veb said about this matter was that they will post something about this soon. Which was again if I recall correctly a month ago. So I think it's rather reosanable to start poking em again. I personally really can not see what kind of a database fix could take a month, having dealt with large databases before.
Originally Posted by Rage View Post
If I recall correctly last thing Veb said about this matter was that they will post something about this soon. Which was again if I recall correctly a month ago. So I think it's rather reosanable to start poking em again. I personally really can not see what kind of a database fix could take a month, having dealt with large databases before.

It's less a problem with the database, and more a problem with the code, if it's taking a month.

So that means they will probably have to recode a few things. A few being most of the server/database connection. Now that, could take a little while.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I understand that.

One question:
How little?