Toribash
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post

Here's an ingame preview for people who were wondering.
Mapping is really good. I am really a fan of the design you're doing, hope to see this turn out good.

Thank you Mcbgurger

Originally Posted by liltay1426 View Post
hmm nice head 7/10 but normaly when you have heads with a side to different color it normally has a ugly line on the head i wonder how that will turn out

If you're referring to the white to gray transition, I smudged the white and grey on the back as well. If you were to remove the helmet, you'd see a white/gray transition as if it were in the front.

Originally Posted by Teknik View Post
Im not actually feeling much special-ness from this head. Besides the helmet shading everything is kind of used commonly. Plus is that hair or a part of the helmet?

That's isn't hair, it's Horn and I even said that in my post before this one where I shared an update.

Originally Posted by Ariah View Post
Is it free?

If not put a better watermark.

Please do not post things such as this. It can't be stolen because it isn't even finish yet. And if it does get stolen, I'm pretty sure whoever would steal it doesn't have the head texture size to make this head right.
People who usually steal heads have a 128x128 head texture. This is 512x512 so yeah.

Originally Posted by Benshi96 View Post
I think the people here are honest enough not to steal it.

To the head : It's really good. The skin colour is nice. I like that transition from white to grey. Good job. 10/10

Thank you, but that post is useless so it has to be deleted.
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
Head is done(somewhat :S)
working on the legs now
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"