Ranking
same old, boring shapes. there's not much to CnC on so far, but even if you shade it godlike, it would still have those boring shapes, which would make it.... boring. lol

you should try out something different, sketch lines are good tho, clean and simple.
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
Thanks guys. (:
Later I'll post updates.

Post it nooooowwww :v

/ontopic

But seriously, I really like the first WIP. It is very clean, and it has lots of potential. PLEASE don't discontinue this head!!!

I really want to see it.

Also, will it be a free head?
ugly
Leo, nice shapes. Liked the side of it.
i got a question: How do you create this sketch on gimp?
you can send me the awnser in pm.
Whah, it looks badly coloured to the lines, you can see a red line on the left.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
looks awesome so far
you need to fix the mapping a bit though

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •

DAMN YOU GUYS!

I really do like it. The sketch seems to be good enough that it might even work with those details.
But I have a problem with those "screws" at the top back area. Why is there only 2 plates that screws are holding in place? Would be more realistic if every plate would stay put with screws. But that wouldn't work because it'd make it too cluttered and messy.
I don't quite get the idea of those pointy things going down. What are they?

Oh and you are going to have few V-seams at the back of the head. Just pointing that out. Could easily be fixed with changing the position of the back lines. So that they meet straight. Not in an angle.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Whit all do respect your art, but im the old school dirty type. I misslike the vectorlook and i feel bored by the all perfect finish. Like your details though and your effort. Can wait for the finished head, 4 long that is.

6/10

[10/10, GUYS, before its all done that is stupid.... and corrupting]

peace out
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"