Toribash
Great sync, music, replays and sound effects... Couldn't stop watching.

Only things I feel was wrong was the "sword fight" sounds and in general were somewhat to loud.
Wait what?!
Look at the 1:51.
Is that me or I've got something with my eyes?
Or just some guy is wearing my set. xd

Also great, vid right there.
Loved same as 1st and 2nd part.
I always loved the idea of the snow, or something that looks like snow.
I looks epic. ;p
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
One thing I was puzzled about... In the beginning, ray tracing, in the end, NO RAY TRACING WHYYYYYYYYYYYY Lol just kidding, it was great even without it. One thing that was strange was the transition from the two themes. First, was lullaby themed, then you jump straight into intense action music. Just wanted to point that out.
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
Awesome. Like always awesome.
You should try making tb vids with tori-acting.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Originally Posted by CerroNegro View Post
You let me down with the sound effects, these really ruin the vid in my opinion.

Ya, those dumb little sound you put in while the sparing went on kind of killed the vid for me.
One thing I noticed about sound effects in movies is that it takes away from the sync with the music. Even with movies not about toribash, people often diminish the area sound so you can hear the music. This is important because for toribash, the music is the theme, the environment, and what gives toribash movies their kick. Though it is a cinematic, the sound effects took away from the video.
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
Like my first vids where i have put sounds, they are too loud. I have really enjoyed that part. But why have you just stopped sounds since oblivion's replay ? Lazy ?

Great, great cam work during largekilla's fight.

I can't understand how you make that fluid twixtor, look at my last vid (devil inside), two twixtor parts are laggin...

If you want to do an other vid with sounds, i can send you some cools in a zip file ;)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash