Toribash
Original Post
Secrecy's Event
Welcome Toribashians
This is completely luck event, I use random generator wichs chooses winners, noone can lose, everyone wins
Idea is, that you send me set named '' Secrecy event [YOURNAMEHERE] ''.Only 10 first can take part in this event, but dont worry, I will make this again.
I will send items back to person who sent it after that ten players have taken part.

participants

Rules: You may participate only once in one event
You may not participate, and then again with an alt [Who breaks this rule will be disqualifed]
Items you send have to be worth over 5,000 toricredits [prices taken from torishop]

Good luck and have fun!

[I took idea from k1to, I wanted to make one for english people :P]
Last edited by elchxyrlia; Feb 16, 2014 at 10:50 AM. Reason: added rot3ex
my finger has beautiful tan lines
You've sent Set: Secrecy Event ThePirateKing to Secrecy.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
You've sent Set: Secrecy Event ThePirateKing to Secrecy.

Rules: You may participate only once in one event
You may not participate, and then again with an alt [Who breaks this rule will be disqualifed]
Items you send have to be worth over 5,000 toricredits [prices taken from torishop]
Art thread | Don't bother me with requests etc, this artist died.
Oh, my bad..
I don't have anything worth 5k that a brownbelt can hold. -.- (that i'm willing to part with)
Send my set back plz.
-----
Actually, just keep it.
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Feb 15, 2014 at 09:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
added rot, others wasnt, radil and thepirateking, read rules please
-----
also pirate, say to ishi to send via shopadmin

he said he could take care of qi-transfers
Last edited by elchxyrlia; Feb 16, 2014 at 10:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, seems like I have to put deadline, deadline is Tuesday, 2.18.2014, 16PM GMT 0