Ranking
Ok going on now. I will see what I can do. But I don't know moves. I just know how to move and how to invent moved on the spot. I hope you appreciate that it is midnight for me and this is a sacrifice of my sleep. Server with pink mane called TRAINING.
See you some time tomorrow ok?
-----
tell me when you can play. I might not be able to join you immediately though.
Last edited by Zelda; Apr 22, 2014 at 02:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I can start teaching you again in about 3 to 4 weeks but my exams will keep me away from Toribash until then ok?
Good morning sweet princess
You are no different fro him Tams, you need a teacher aswell.
Anywho, tell me when its good for you to start learning, i am up all night this weekend so I am ready whenever you are.
h
To other people who want to teach him: I have taught him how to run as well as the basic theories of parkouring and style so keep this in mind. He is at a stage where he could make good progress at this type of mod so focusing on these could be a fruitful expenditure of your time. I hope this helps
Good morning sweet princess
watch my new replay i uploaded and then tell me i am too lazy to upload the other ones i upload maybe
OH MY GOD ! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY FCKNG GOD!
Originally Posted by Tams178p View Post
watch my new replay i uploaded and then tell me i am too lazy to upload the other ones i upload maybe

What are you even talking about?
Anyways, I see that ducky wants some dismemberment, so I though I could teach him about aikido etc.
h