Toribash
You are the coolest nine year old. ever.

Nice job. As Usual.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Hmmm...I used to get BANNED for spam...

UPDATE IT NOW?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Nice.. But isn't it time the word "infraction" gets used properly? After all, the word is a noun and not a verb.
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
ummm one question..... err whats the difference between infraction and banning?

any way nice job and i wonder if insults to people can be added
oi m8 i rekt ur mum last nite
As 3vi1 said, this is not a complete list of the different things you can be infracted for.
Flaming is definitely one of them.

The easiest way to think about it is like baseball:
Infractions are strikes.
X number of infractions, and you're out. Which is to say, banned.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I believe multi-clienting isn't against the rules But multi clienting in 1 server is. So.. I think you're allowed to be in different servers at once.

g) Stupidity

Stupidity leads to failure. Plus, you will get a negative reputation on Toribash.

Punishment :

Infraction and might lead to a ban

Is that a.. rule?

Other than that, gj.
Last edited by UncleanSp; Dec 16, 2008 at 03:10 PM.
Originally Posted by UncleanSp View Post
I believe multi-clienting isn't against the rules But multi clienting in 1 server is. So.. I think you're allowed to be in different servers at once.

This is correct for the most part.

Originally Posted by UncleanSp View Post
g) Stupidity

Stupidity leads to failure. Plus, you will get a negative reputation on Toribash.

Punishment :

Infraction and might lead to a ban

Is that a.. rule?

No.

Stupidity isn't directly infractionable - we don't want to discriminate between people like that - but evident stupidity usually falls under one of the other categories; ie spam, flaming, ignoring basic board rules/not reading stickies, etc..
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."