Toribash
daanmagier is trying to bitch about something, but he is failing.

Very cool tutorial. Thanks
lol
thta sucks it doesnt appers any fire
<raydark101> "Tortele your avatar is hot!"
<Tortele> "It's a boy..."
Member of Dead and Forgotten
xD that is so fuckin simple and effect is so fuckin great xD . I didn't use color balance before
||Donate me ^^|| Proud member of [Addicted]||10th DAN||Buy TC here!
Ok for those um challanged.. people , i'll re-write it .

Expect an update soon .

Edit : I'm using my brothers account because i got banned .

Finished , here we go in easy steps!:

Ok , first things first

1. Go to http://www.gimp.org/ , and press the BIG RED download button.

2.Open up Gimp.

3. You can use sizes 128x128 , or 256x256(And resize it later)

4.Ok , now Draw Anything you want , Literally , squiggly lines,a cube, circle, whatever.

5.Go to the SMUDGE tool , and in the direction you want the tip of the flame/lightning/hair to be smudge in that direction.

6.Now go to ColourBalance which is at the top , add any colour balance you want depending on which kind/colour of flame/lighting/hair you want .

7.Go to save as , pick any you Type of file you want , i use Jpeg .

8.You're done , Congratulations!

Note: will add pictures soon .
Last edited by Malvado; Jan 7, 2009 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Mis-spelled *expect*
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
omfg now it got complicated i liked ur first 1 its really easy ty, lotz it was an easy and quick tut., and wow can't believe it was that easy ;)
Vibin
wow that doesnt even look like fire.. it sux <.< here's some real fire you dont have to do it on text:

Tha BAWZ need no introduction!
Dangit, that's what I use for all my heads, and no, don't make a fire head with this technique, as that's copying my flame set I made for a friend (/dl dentian)
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
[QUOTE=JamZam;924180]wow that doesnt even look like fire.. it sux <.< here's some real fire you dont have to do it on text:

actually you can easily make realistic fire by smudging, that's how i've always done it. give me a few minutes to make one.

Okay, this one sucks, but it also took under a minute. You get the picture.

Last edited by hidingwarior; Jan 15, 2009 at 07:22 PM.
Originally Posted by JamZam View Post
wow that doesnt even look like fire.. it sux <.< here's some real fire you dont have to do it on text:

*video*

That method is extremely tedious. The smudge method works quicker and will get you a better result for the time.