Toribash
I edited the random one... i'm not so good making "openings" but i think after that i get fluid moves...

Anyways... thank you because editing it was funny

There you go: finished mad(woman)man

[EDIT]Lolz.. i didnt edit replay to add my name as player :S
Attached Files
Ackman-Madwoman2-Final.rpl (187.3 KB, 25 views)
Nice editing and good job catching the hand, but i think you have to DM the legs for it to be a madman? so the two legs aren't together.
Whoop Whoop
mmm.. i red the definition of a madman.. and its not 4 dm.. its 7 dm.. or more , bah , i saw archlurp's definition of a madman..
Originally Posted by Archlurps
"in my definition, a madman is a replay in which uke's arms and legs are detached from each other and the torso or a part of it from the shoulder/hip or further. uke may not assist by grabbing or applying force to joints, or by holding after the first dismem. premature relaxing of joints or moving of joints as to, for example, create a "boxing pose" is allowed"

NOTE: this is MY PERSONAL OPINION. this is not an universally valid explanation (yet, that is :P)

NOTE2: in my explanation, upper-/lower-body madmans are madmans that fill the requirements fo the upper limbs (and possibly the head), but not for the lower, or vice versa

universal definition

"a replay in which tori goes nuts on uke and demolishes him so that he can take a souvenir with him in a matchbox"
_

other definitions (and (my) counter-arguments)

-"a replay in which Tori goes nuts (hence the name) on uke and breaks him up, no matter how"

I agree, but in my opinion that can't be accomplished without destroying uke to at least the above explained extent

-"a replay with a certain number of dismems, usually 8 or 10, in rapid succession"

I agree and disagree; a solid pace is essential in madmans, but it's not a numerical value, but rather a fuzzy logic average. I completely disagree with defining madmans solely by the number of dismems, since, for example, 8 dismems can be filled by dismeming the wrists, ankles, elbows and knees, It is, while a demonstration of great skill, not very brutal, which madmans should be.

asd
Last edited by Magix; Dec 18, 2008 at 01:22 PM.
Whoop Whoop
Anyway, i finished another madman.. I don't like this one that much, i just sort of go and pop off all the parts.. Also it has a boomkick in it! I think. Two parts DMed with one kick.

Also got this screenshot from it:

Attached Files
like totally1234.rpl (177.4 KB, 16 views)
Whoop Whoop
You are slow in some parts(and stiff)...
Anyways... cool replay

Try to keep your elbows extended or... at least out of your face lol
Yea i get slow at times but stiff? Really? :O

And do you mean the ending pose when you say elbows extended? ^^

--- Here are some other replays i made today which don't deserve to get to the first post

symmetricity - a symmetrical decap basicly.
lol anoder boomkick - i know the word is "another", i have no idea why i wrote anoder :O. Well anyway it's a boomkick, i think. I got two DM's in one kick.
journey of a 1000 centimeters - Just me trying to get to uke in ED 1000 and decap him.
BOOMKICK - My first boomkick. ^^
Attached Files
symmetricity.rpl (55.0 KB, 15 views)
lol anoder boomkick.rpl (99.7 KB, 14 views)
BOOMKICK.rpl (74.5 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by Magix; Dec 18, 2008 at 09:52 PM.
Whoop Whoop