Toribash
Hey! anybody help me?I wanna play.I yesturday download version 3.41 and thisw version working!!!but 3.69 , 3.70 , 3.71 not login=(
Originally Posted by Taroni View Post
Hey! anybody help me?I wanna play.I yesturday download version 3.41 and thisw version working!!!but 3.69 , 3.70 , 3.71 not login=(

Hmm do you get an error message? Or what do you get.

Maybe providing some screenshotts would help too.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Any Body know how to fix my problem? I really want to see the flames that you cant see in 3.6. This thing is stopping all my toribash playing
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
Yea i new that already. If you read what i posted....
Anyway my problem is the screen res of the game. Check a couple pages back to see what the actual problem was. I WANT TO CONTINUE TORIBASHING!
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
Originally Posted by Slipanc View Post
Hmm do you get an error message? Or what do you get.

Maybe providing some screenshotts would help too.

i allready give screenshot please look on previous page!
I noticed some gravity issues in the single player mode with the 3.72 version on Mac.

Mods with gravity value modified don't work correctly. Example : when I open sambo.tbm, gravity is set at -9,82 in game rules (and still -30,00 in the .tbm).
Oh haha, looks like some weird mod

User warned for useless post; try to keep this concise
Last edited by 3vi1; May 16, 2009 at 07:10 PM.
Master Belt
[00:17] Ishi is now known as japanese_boat [00:17] <SHARK> OH HELL NO
for sum reason i start off ridiculously high in the air in free play, and when i un do it it only works for my avatar not the uke, and it stops working when i press space