Ranking
ew are you kidding me gross no.

anyway the replay pretty much has nothing wrong with it imo, everything flowed together
extremely well, I especially like the second spin that transitioned into the double kick thing.
yeah. good job.
wow that
sucked
frenchcore is great in every aspect aside from the bobblehead.
I really am in love with the skeet though since most aren't done by foot.(especially with a dm)

Tattletale was rather nice, I wish the starting kick would have seemed more direct though.
Everything then on was pretty straightforward though.(I like it)
ya
Whats the number for?

Number of dms? \/

Probably gravity :s

But yeah, you should totally use 80, its a swaggy number
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post

will be making 80 soon jingles

-----

<Noob> 29

-----

ALSO accepting any number as long as it's not impossible :u
Attached Files
69.rpl (204.8 KB, 80 views)
29.rpl (164.5 KB, 55 views)
Last edited by pusga; Sep 4, 2013 at 04:24 PM.
oh yeah
God god in 69, that crotch boom :O The replay was kinda stiff and the decap looked iffy, Maybe could have been a boom and a standing pose. 6/10 Mind cncing my thread?
what the hell man, you insane freak. How did you even get that idea lol
The replays were great as usual.

now make 74
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
the replays seem a bit like your old style, which isn't bad.. 69 was really nice, the only thing I could see was from that transition to the crotchboom, which is fantastic btw, you were slightly twitchy/spazzy, and the ghosting in the transition to the pose. both are fairly minor things so whatevs, everything else is amazing.

29 was rather standard and there isn't much too it, but the damage thingy makes it unique in a way.
I came here to laugh at you
You've improved your arm movement, it's much more controlled than before.
However not fully developed, at 810 it was a bit twotchy.
neck hold pls

really like everything else tho, as antler said there was some ghosting etc.
do 123 ;)
'u'