Toribash
basher.... first of all this is a mod questions thread not a mod suggestions thread, second of all I don't see why you can't just make the joints velocity 4 by yourself... and why would you be asking me to do it if your going to use it to apply for the Mod Team -.- why would you tell me that you copied an pasted to make the mod then tell me to do it for you then tell me that you wanted to be in the Mod Team for knowledge of making mods...
-.-

nice basher... one word post -.- deleted...
Is it possible to make tori have invisible body parts like you can make env objects invisible?
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
I think you can. I loaded worldbuilder while in a game, and then unloaded or something, then i pressed b. Lo and behold, uke's ghost was attacking. Played some frames and it looked like tori was getting beat by an invisible force.

If you could look into that, and disable ghosts somehow, I think fighting against The Invisible Man would be a super kick ass mod. Winner is visible, newcomer = invisible.

[EDIT] oh oops, worldbuilder is a script. ><
Might be a bug in 3.06. I can't repeat it in 3.1
Last edited by FNugget; Jan 31, 2008 at 06:25 AM.
help
I want to know how to make it easy to dismember through a mod? (like on the blender mod but without the objects i just mean the force of the person)
thanks

wat do the different flags mean
please post from flag 1 to flag_
Last edited by MrPoptart; Feb 17, 2008 at 07:59 AM. Reason: merge double post
I'm not sure if I missed something, but how do you change an online room's mod?

I'm quite sure this is a total newb question, and so...I'm a newb.