Ranking
whatever you mean ...

ok ... here is the first attempt of: "what is possible" ;)

(btw: sry for the stupid performance ... but i take the first best replay which i found.)
Hey man i have some problems:
1- y some *.inc files dont render? it go to another screen where appear a yellow line.
2- can i speed up da process? some cool *.inc (like lightres.inc) are nice, but take a lot of time.
3- how can i put my custom head in da rendering?

That's all folks!
Animation rendering
when i try to render a movie it saves each frame as a picture. Is there any way to save as a rendered movie or do i need some other program to animate it?
http://www.povray.org/resources/link...ion_Utilities/
you have the choice ;)
@guinomu
1)because they are made for older versions ... when you tell me where exactly is the failure i should try to help you
2)get a faster cpu X) ... or ... use 3.7 with MT-Support

btw ...
another older one. i need to make some new ones... i really becomes better

Last edited by Levishadow; Mar 3, 2009 at 07:28 AM.
hey man i'll show ya what happen in some mods, i'll take as an exemple alternateidentify.inc:
[ATTACH]C IT?[/ATTACH]
Attached Images
print.JPG (63.2 KB, 19 views)
For all of you that don't know what PovRay is it is a rendering engine. Basically you are re rendering your replay with different lighting, reflections, and so on....
You can tell the computer to render differently by write a .pov file. The old .inc files don't work anymore. you need to use the new .pov files. Don't ask me how to fix it becuase I know as much as you do.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?