Toribash
Original Post
Minibash v.0.1
We are beta testing a new flash game for the forum and iPhone.

http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php

Please post any suggestions or bugs in this thread.

Ok, fixed the first bugs:
- Training Strength menu wasn't updating correctly
- You didn't get your account - it should say your username in the top right corner
Last edited by hampa; Aug 1, 2011 at 09:18 AM.
Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
its 1day old and ape already destroyed this game

You just talked about me joseph. Also I talked to hampa yesterday, he's working on implementing measures to stop from saving mods over and over.
How do you play this on the iphone? You need flash player xD
Youve got issues, ive got issues, youve got a girlfriend, ive got a girlfriend, my girlfriend beats meee.
-Rappunk
I'd suggest a maximum of about 20 challenges per user and you should be able to delete your challanges so you could add new ones.
That would decrease farming (and it would make sure that you don't fight the same challenges over and over again because people would delete old ones).

Besides that it's indeed a funny small game :)
What he's doing is making it cost 10 credits to make a challenge, and you can't do the same one twice.
and you can't do the same one twice.

What does that mean excactly? You could just change a movement at the end it would be another one, wouldn't it?
Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
You just talked about me joseph. Also I talked to hampa yesterday, he's working on implementing measures to stop from saving mods over and over.

I wouldn't mind playing mods from the same guy over and over, if only they weren't annoying auto-decapping penis-shaped heap of balls

edit: EVERYTIME
and i still find quite a lot of mods with body parts over the middle line
i even found one with a body part floating in mid air
Wow I'm a yellow belt .
Hampa isn't that tuff, the hard ones are Joseph with his long arms, and Kamura, Kamura fly kicked me and i bounced back.
One time Joseph or Kamaura kicked me, my head fell of and flew into there arm. o-o
Fun game, perfect mini-game if you're pretty bored.
EDIT: Hamra is pretty bad ass
It's like each character has there own technique, I'd love to have multi player on this.
Sometimes the only thing i can do when they kick me on the floor is put my guard up so they don't kick my head off.
Last edited by EmpireSlay; Aug 2, 2011 at 10:01 PM.
Rainbowdash
Call me lLlLlLlLl because I spit straight bars when i rap or call me $tr8B@rz