Toribash
I would be down. I've been looking for a big project for a while. I'll have to update Minecraft

I have TeamSpeak we can use and I'll give whoever wants to help.

Creative or Survival? Because I hate creative.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post
I would be down. I've been looking for a big project for a while. I'll have to update Minecraft

I have TeamSpeak we can use and I'll give whoever wants to help.

Creative or Survival? Because I hate creative.

Either or works. More work is Survival, but I guess that's more fun.

Do you have a server? Or can you acquire one?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Holy Shit. This thread existed. Wasn't even aware.

I was just playing Minecraft on Xbox with 3 other friends for 7 hours straight making a bunch of bs in survival.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Yeah it died a long time ago but RAWWRH brought life to it now

Just to advertise I need free labor.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
How much does it cost to rent a server? I can pay for one, I have the funds. Also preferably survival.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post
How much does it cost to rent a server? I can pay for one, I have the funds. Also preferably survival.

I wouldn't know, we could run one for free with Hamachi, but I dont really trust the program. It would be up to you to chose how you would want the server ran, as there are multiple different hosting companies.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm so down if it's in survival, I'm not the best builder, but I can be the one to gather a whole bunch of supplies for you guys, and help out with the build in the relatively easy parts. I've done some large(ish) projects with some friends, we were all surprised how efficient it becomes when someone is mainly gathering items.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I could definitely help. Altough I am not a large scale builder, I pay attention to detail.
h
Lol. I can't do Minecraft on PC. I have it, but it's so laggy. I'll cry.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."