Toribash
Thanks, I'll have it to you by the end of the day (gotta go to school and whatnot).

And I'll say it again:

all the sigs/avvys at the time can be bought (I'll put your name on them, ofc).

Price: 15k for both

Price: 5k

Price: 20k for both
ALL WORK WILL BE COMPLETED NEXT WEEK- DUE TO REVOCATION OF MY LAPTOP, I WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO CS4 UNTIL MONDAY.

I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
Last edited by Bwamp; Feb 12, 2010 at 12:14 AM.
Originally Posted by DsNub View Post
K i pmed the set for a set preview. Will pay once its finished

I can do this for you while bwamp is away.
PM me the details.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I'd like a ku klux klan signature please.
Google up it, don't ask me for a render or something please, because there's no render for what I'm requesting.
ALL WORK WILL BE COMPLETED NEXT WEEK- DUE TO REVOCATION OF MY LAPTOP, I WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO CS4 UNTIL MONDAY.

I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.

^qft from Bwamp.
I can, try, if you like.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Sure you can try. (If you posted that for me)
Pm me if you need some info or stuff like that.
KKK? I don't know If I am even ALLOWED to do that, let alone be ABLE to. :P
And no, it was actually for Corey. I didn't see your post turn up. But don't worry, I should be able to do both.

EDIT: Looks like Corey has deleted his post. What a shame.
I'll do the KKK one, but as I said before, not until Monday.

DSnub: Preview done.

Sorry if the quality is a bit low, I'm exhausted and cba to fix it. You can pay half-price for this one.

EDIT:

Alan's all done, that'll be 15k for the hassle of finding a good, quality pic and making an epic sig.
Also, don't point the finger at me if you get banned XD

Last edited by Bwamp; Feb 13, 2010 at 05:46 AM.
No problem if I get banned, a challenge is a challenge!
Could you make it more gfx style, please? try making it match my avvy, somehow.
Bwamp: You have finished DSnub's one? Nice. :P

Ohk, so it seems like we are up to date. I won't be able to do any requests until monday either, as I have work tomorrow.