Toribash
i like the name "artificialmindattack" and the dude with his fist balled up is kindas funny but kewl:3
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
No offense, but realistically, who will wear the shirt and why? You need some non-branded designs that the public will enjoy and want to wear.

Yeah what stonewall said. Not to be mean but I don't understand why people are liking it so much.

Originally Posted by Mrama View Post
there are actually quite a few people locally that I have seen with the shirt ;)

Yeah, locally. People you know want you to know that they like your shirt and wear it around you.

5.5/10 To many imperfections, like the teeth.
Originally Posted by SecondSoul View Post
To many imperfections, like the teeth.

Its quite sad that people dont listen, As I said my style of drawing results in major distortions, there is a difference between "imperfections and distortions"
1st off Im not drawing in anyway realistically or by a reference which totally takes out the imperfection part , plus who even said that this resembled the way a certain person interprets a human being, realism on a low medium/field like shirts usually end up being mediocre work due to the rules and restrictions t-shirts hold. Which takes us to distortion/intentionally imperfect parts of a body which could be taken from anything, If you want me to draw realistically I can but that was not the purpose for me to make this design, it was simply just an easier/more drastic way to show a simple design on a shirt. Complexity on a t-shirt canvas results in cluttered areas which is not what is being looked at on a t-shirt. Tees are usually most effective when people are making a walking by glance at the shirt which is were simple designs make their killer blows. I've dragged on too much on the topic.
Hi it's Praeter
Its quite sad that people dont listen, As I said my style of drawing results in major distortions, there is a difference between "imperfections and distortions"
1st off Im not drawing in anyway realistically or by a reference which totally takes out the imperfection part , plus who even said that this resembled the way a certain person interprets a human being, realism on a low medium/field like shirts usually end up being mediocre work due to the rules and restrictions t-shirts hold. Which takes us to distortion/intentionally imperfect parts of a body which could be taken from anything, If you want me to draw realistically I can but that was not the purpose for me to make this design, it was simply just an easier/more drastic way to show a simple design on a shirt. Complexity on a t-shirt canvas results in cluttered areas which is not what is being looked at on a t-shirt. Tees are usually most effective when people are making a walking by glance at the shirt which is were simple designs make their killer blows. I've dragged on too much on the topic.

I never said it was meant to look realistic. And it doesn't look that distorted. And I find the result is an ugly looking thing on the front of the tee shirt. But I like how the name looks.
Originally Posted by SecondSoul View Post
And I find the result is an ugly looking thing on the front of the tee shirt. But I like how the name looks.

How in the world is anything you've said in your past 2 post given me criticisms or anyway to improve? If people could point other things out instead of "I don't like the hands", "Omg, I totally agree this is total shit" pointing things that haven't been discussed would be great ;).
Hi it's Praeter

In a nut shell. It's his style, and at this point it comes down to preference.

I'm not a huge fan of the shirt, but thats also not to say nobody will be.

don't just come out and say "this is bad" because again it comes down to PREFERENCE
How in the world is anything you've said in your past 2 post given me criticisms or anyway to improve? If people could point other things out instead of "I don't like the hands", "Omg, I totally agree this is total shit" pointing things that haven't been discussed would be great ;).

sorry,
I assumed you can't change anything, that it's final. So I was more reviewing it then giving ideas of improvement.
Oh and anything on the back? I'd recommend either showing the image really small on the back or the text in the middle on the back.
Last edited by SecondSoul; Sep 17, 2009 at 03:11 PM.