Toribash
Throw my alarm clock, check the irc and forums, shower, work.

In the case of no work wake up check the irc and forums, play a multitude of games, try to catch up on reading.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Throw my alarm clock, check the irc and forums, shower, work.

In the case of no work wake up check the irc and forums, play a multitude of games, try to catch up on reading.

Well, your mornings sound so much fun, can i put yo shoes on
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
Well, I usually wake up by my cat rolling onto my face, then my alarm clock goes off when I l try to go back to sleep. Then I smash shit all around me in anger. Then a while after I get up and make breakfast, go back to bed. Get up again in the afternoon and then go on toribash.

----Non lazy days!----
Cat rolls on my face, wakes me up, alarm clock goes off. I smash more shit in anger, get up breakfast, go for a run with my dog. Arrive back at my house after like.. an hour or something. Then I lift shit like... myself up and down a few times (chin ups)then I heave myself up and down from the floor (push-ups) then I tea bag the floor (squats). Then after that I just turn on my computer.
Originally Posted by CACROT View Post
Well, I usually wake up by my cat rolling onto my face, then my alarm clock goes off when I l try to go back to sleep. Then I smash shit all around me in anger. Then a while after I get up and make breakfast, go back to bed. Get up again in the afternoon and then go on toribash.

----Non lazy days!----
Cat rolls on my face, wakes me up, alarm clock goes off. I smash more shit in anger, get up breakfast, go for a run with my dog. Arrive back at my house after like.. an hour or something. Then I lift shit like... myself up and down a few times (chin ups)then I heave myself up and down from the floor (push-ups) then I tea bag the floor (squats). Then after that I just turn on my computer.

Just a perfect life you have, you got lazy mornings and none lazy mornings
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
wake up eat take a bath and play waiting to go to school
but whent summer wake up plat toribash dont sleep
Look at this cat and it will melt your heart and give me tc. :P
When I wake up I;

-> Hit the showers (cold)

-> Cook up some delicious pancakes

-> Check the forums

-> Miniclip 8 ball pool

-> Anime

Then its usually like 4 o' clock then the rest of my day usually varies
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
For me.

Wake Up > Tori > School > Tori > Sleep

Then the whole thing just keeps repeating.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Originally Posted by dealornot View Post
For me.

Wake Up > Tori > School > Tori > Sleep

Then the whole thing just keeps repeating.

perfect daily. :lol:
[Neon] New Times
🐵2012/2015🐵