Gta 4
11 Votes / 17.19%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I like mw2 very much.
Then, it's probably minecraft.
I don't really play tb anymore.
Then are the small flash games.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Warcraft 3
CoD MW
CoD MW2
Trackmania
Left 4 Dead 2
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Super Smash Bros
Best multiplayer game ever, such an epic fun.

Diablo 2
Because I spent the most time on this multiplayer with friends. And with IP, BNet, and 2 other options (I forget what they are) it is very versatile, so you can LAN or VPN or Online!

Battlenet 2.0
Not a game, but SC2, WoW implement it, and its a great system. I can chat to WoW friends and tell them how shit their game is, all whilst pwning Terran.

Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Wait
There are only 4 multiplayer games ever in the history of mankind so far?

Read: Poll is pointless and you should feel like an idiot for adding it

This post is bad, and you should feel bad.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Super Smash Bros
Best multiplayer game ever, such an epic fun.

Diablo 2
Because I spent the most time on this multiplayer with friends. And with IP, BNet, and 2 other options (I forget what they are) it is very versatile, so you can LAN or VPN or Online!

Battlenet 2.0
Not a game, but SC2, WoW implement it, and its a great system. I can chat to WoW friends and tell them how shit their game is, all whilst pwning Terran.

This post is bad, and you should feel bad.

I have to agree with you here, Osmos would be such a great game in multiplayer..
Osmos multiplayer would be so chill
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Definitely the Super Smash Bros series. Especially since in modern times such as these it allows you to play with friends at your place having a great time and sharing pizza rather than forcing your friends to buy the game separately and stay at home playing you over the internet with the only communication between you being typing or maybe a microphone.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Osmos multiplayer would be so chill

Even though the concept is for you to relax I rage most of the time hahahaha.
"MOVE DAMNIT, MOVE! NONONO DON'T DIE DON'T DIEEE! ARRRRGGGHHHH."

Cortex Command would be a great multiplayer co-op game too, the F-Zero series were lovely to play with friends also.