Ranking
Seeing as you're either too lazy to read the stuff in the link that nokturnal posted, or you just don't understand it, I'll explain.

Originally Posted by intel
OpenGL* 1.4 plus ARB_vertex_buffer and EXT_shadow_funcs extensions and TexEnv shader caching is the latest version currently supported by the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Drivers

Your graphics card does not support OpenGL 2.0, which I believe is the minimum requirement for running shaders. The only way to make it run with shaders is to get a new graphics card. There is nothing that you can download that will make your current graphics card run toribash with shaders. You cannot force toribash to run with shaders, your graphics card simply cannot handle them.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
gefore fx 5950 ultra
Does my graphics card supports them?
All I know is that I have DirectX 9.0c and that I have games with much better graphics which use open gl...