Ranking
Original Post
Giving away my inv!
Okay, I closed my shop and I've decided to give away my inv - minus qi items and stuff I'm using. But there's a twist (that's why it's in events not market). You must convince me that I want to give it to you. Convince that I want to give it you, not that I should, or that you deserve/need it. Tc bribes accepted and will give you more chance.

Also don't suck up to me like people did in the SFC.

Here's my inv so you can see what glorious goodies are available. Winner will be decided when there's a clear winner or when I feel like it.

gogogogogo
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
I'm the master of ragdoll physics joints, you know how awesome I would like with ANYTHING? I look so awesome that one day hampa saw me with a full chrono and orc set, and he got jealous and wanted on for himself.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
I would like the gold force, im not going to suck up to you. But it'd help me out a bunch, as i'm trying to get 3 head textures for friends and gold force for another.

Also, i could try out combinations that i couldn't afford before, so you'd be doing me a favor, and many others too.

Thanks.

~~Gynx
Last edited by Gynx; Jun 23, 2008 at 07:55 PM.
I've been stuck with the same old stuff for months unable to buy other stuff cause I have no money even If I don't get it all Something Pharos and a vampire User text would do me
No longer playing Toribash, so fuck off
By qi items I mean elf pure and demon, i'm still giving toxic.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
Originally Posted by A0Xr View Post
By qi items I mean elf pure and demon, i'm still giving toxic.

we'll thats just dandy and good

i hope i win >.>
Now with 100% less angst
Well I would like your inventory because : I am nice , helpful , I like to help , And I need the items and I will probably give some of the items to people to deserve them if I get the inv , And I would like COOL in the items =D
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
You want to give me your inventory because i am leetsauce, i am everywhere, i go on your fries, everything you eat, without me your food is tasteless, i put the spice in your chili, the sweetness in your candy, i am all the flavors, if you want to eat bland food give it to someone else but if you want flavor, give it to me, give it to the leet.....and i need it + you know me, so why not give it to someone you know, instead to some complete stranger + im nice and i help others, and im a fun guy to hang around but of course thats your decision + (again) i will never be able to buy tc or get a booster
Last edited by Bork; Jun 23, 2008 at 08:15 PM.
(☞゚∀゚)☞
You cant go out >:0
I would look great amazing with Pharos relax, considering im all icy and have yet to get a decent relax color
I know we may not be the coolest of buddies
But i never hated you just some of your petty ideas :P
I hope this doesn't signal the near end of your time at toribash,
But if it does i will have something to remember you by :o
Im not going to Beg or say you are my best and you always were
I will just say If you give me one small percent of your massive inventory
You will have the satisfaction of someone else feeling good, which should make you happy with yourself
Or If you feel like transfering cold hard toricredits, that is fine as well
Considering i dont need anything, its just happyness to come my way
Last edited by TheGod; Jun 23, 2008 at 08:02 PM.