Toribash
There have been so many threads about this. It's a graphical error that everyone is experiencing. The best thing to do here is wait it out.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Wow, outsmarted by mini-me xD Thanks Skylarr, I shall try that. I am still, however, open to suggestions as to what the problem is if anyone has a solution.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
I actually kind of fixed the problem by uploading the textures again and again as I was experimenting, and then it eventually worked. That may of just been a lucky break for me though.
and
hehe, thanks
Texture bug ?
hi,

i just made new textures and everytime i wanted to upload them they are "successfully uploaded" but i dont see the image on my texture page, now i try to upload my old one and the same problem cames ? pls help me quick the toribash world is waiting for my awesome textures :]
Yeah, this has been told in many, many different threads. This is a error in the uploading of practically everything on the toribash forum. Mods are working on this, so I suggest you wait this out.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
If you delete your entire folder in customs, and then /dl yourself in game, everything should reset and it's all a fresh copy from the item server. If the problem persists there, then it lies purely with the forums, and the staff is likely working to fix it. If the problem gets fixed: Ta Daa!

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I need help with my leg textures
Can someone help me? I bought a right thigh and right leg, already activated, but the texture will not appear in the game, what I do ?
No baby, No way!