Toribash
alright, so, in-case any of you have forgotten, this board was created to share works and recieve critique on said works. I'm also fairly certain it wasn't created for you guys to tell someone to stop editing simply because you don't think it's going anywhere like you own the board

habits - ignore them, move on, keep editing, you'll get better over time. As for actual critique, you should look into your shader/cc choice and find out a way to make your edits a bit more interesting. Experiment with velocity, pan/crop, effects, etc. It's a lot of trial and error, but no one is great overnight

good luck
Last edited by Nuoa; Aug 1, 2014 at 08:16 AM.
Im just gonna throw this here.

Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
cnc boards always start with attacks on others I'm really tired of this bullshit

You should really stop trying. First of all, you have glitches all over the place in your video. Let's see here:
-crappy shaders
-crappy speed
-crappy filters
-crappy transitions

Oh.

Crappy

Everything.

Okay Cnc time. Firstly, you need to render your videos correctly. Im no expert at rendering cause I just now figured out 1080p, but its real simple.

You dont have to do this, but when recording your clip, set the tb window to like 1280 x 720. After you have recorded it, set the render width/height to 1980 x 1080. Now on the track for your clips right click a clip, go to switches, uncheck maintain aspect ratio. Congratulations, you may or may not have a wide screen format with no black bars.

Dont listen to pwr, not because he said your video was bad, because he did it poorly. He isnt being constructive, nor helpful.

Also, the point of an edit is to sync a replay with the song you chose, you did not do this.

Keep working. You can really only go upward from here.
Last edited by Mzebra; Aug 1, 2014 at 08:50 AM.
is this the argument that happened while i was at school?

like seriously guys.

both pwr and habits (i don't like this kind of name trend)
you guys both suck

does this resolve the problem? thank you people.

and especially [no one], thank you for contributing to this mess.
Last edited by snoresville; Aug 1, 2014 at 08:44 AM. Reason: edited the @#w#@ out

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I can't access to your video, have you just removed it because of pwr ? This is stupid.

You should really stop trying. First of all, you have glitches all over the place in your video. Let's see here:
-crappy shaders
-crappy speed
-crappy filters
-crappy transitions

Oh.

Crappy

Everything.

I thought you had understood the need to stop with your empty sense comments, I could see a marked improvement in your answers in recent days and there you go again. Useless comment and full of hate.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Ha, thanks snoresville :>
anyway, I'm uploading a fixed up version, I rendered it as a 1080x60i .AVI and it's uploading now, I also disabled resample (one of my friends told me it would work out better), and attemped to sync the video a bit more. It's at 3%, should be done uploading in the morning.

Anyway, I like how this finished video turned out so I don't really care what anyone says (Pwr) although I will of course try to improve with the stuff you guys said! Thanks, expect the finished video soon, Pwr!
Last edited by Habits; Aug 1, 2014 at 10:42 AM.
GOLF WANG
Unity is recruiting! Click here to apply!
Any more tit for tat bullshit will be infracted and/or banned at my discretion. Keep it on topic or don't post at all. Final warning.
collect snots from the nose
Finished up the video, here you go.

I know, how can I even consider this art, I don't know why I try.
Sony Vegas 12, Fraps, TB
GOLF WANG
lagging beginning, replay were very poor and bad, sync wasn't great

shaders...well..

0:18 why no end pose ?

would have been better whitout blood tho.

+1 for Pwr's comment

my only tip,

stop making videos
try to knot.

the only video i made was lame, and i stopped, do like me.
WE. GO. JIM.
^Another guy that thinks me making videos is ruining his life... It's fun so I should continue to do it.
GOLF WANG
Originally Posted by mrkamikaz View Post
the only video i made was lame, and i stopped, do like me.

With all due respect, stopping because you aren't great starting off is a rather unfortunate reason to stop making art. No one should ever quit because someone said to.

Art takes time and patience, it is not something someone can simply be born with. Persistence is the key to perfecting something, so do not tell someone to quit just because you took the wrong road. Habits is obviously trying, and with time his/her standards will change, and eventually he/she could be one of the greats. It just takes time.

And to actually C&C, to compare to your first video this is very good. You have taken some nice leaps and I enjoyed the video. You should try songs with different tempos to get seasoned in what looks best.

For example, there are some videos where it has slower songs, which in turn lets them pick darker CCs, or if you pick, for example, a dubstep song you would pick something rather bright and upbeat.

I hope to see more from you, we always need more striving artists. :)
Last edited by Rumour; Aug 1, 2014 at 07:22 PM.
8-)