Toribash
View Poll Results: Best tricking can be beautiful video?
Tricking Can Be Beautiful 1
10 Votes / 17.54%
Tricking Can Be Beautiful 2
19 Votes / 33.33%
Tricking Can Be Beautiful 3
28 Votes / 49.12%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sweet keep the replays coming Guys c:
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
anal love
Attached Files
werewe 13.rpl (316.3 KB, 18 views)
gblo 4.rpl (328.1 KB, 22 views)
huplit 11.rpl (267.5 KB, 26 views)
mjhu 2.rpl (235.8 KB, 15 views)
s00n.rpl (216.9 KB, 16 views)
Look, the first tripple cork in TB (And it's MP) :O
Attached Files
basically a beyblade that can jump.
tricking thread
Isn't that two corks? A full cork is when you return to facing the direction you launched off. And there was the start where you kicked off, you did one full spin and then did another spin. Isn't that only 2 spins? Making it a double cork?
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Sorry, it was a double cork.
-----
Idk, but i've never seen a replay like this in the TCBB, if it has this kind of replay in any TCBB i don't remember, if it has i think the number is pretty low.
Attached Files
Victor- Sun flare.rpl (373.9 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Victor4554; Jul 8, 2015 at 01:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sorry for pushing so far.

0 Turns

1 Turn

2 Turn

3 Turn

That's 3 spins, face facing forwards.
Those were some quick screenies and not at the exact moment but eh. Should be enough.
Rune the first cork isn't done till a little after 1232 frames, then the second at 1160. Imagine the point you'd land at if you were close to the ground.

He was not be able to land facing the direction you took off from until around a little after 1232. Making it the first full rotation. Then He goes into his second spin and land 1160

Its not how many times he face downward. Cuz that was 3.

the first time he faced down that was 1/2 Cork, then he faced down again. That was the complete Cork. Then he was facing forward at the end for his final "2nd" cork.

The first image you showed me was him at "mid Cork"
The second image was a completion of the cork.
The third image was a complete 2nd.
Last edited by matarika; Jul 8, 2015 at 04:17 AM.
Yep your right I dont see how its three ive watched like 5 times everyone i got 2 corks great replay tho!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
He faced that way 3 times, but the first out of that 3 times was 1/2 of a cork