View Poll Results: Revoke permanent ban on Tank
Yes
0 Votes / 0%
No
6,969,696,969 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 6969696969. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

What is the point of this essay.
If you have really changed it will be evident from your behaviour.
Originally Posted by Doom9 View Post
When u simultaneously question why you're getting hated just for being honest with support and also switch sides like that... smh

Of course I change my mind, what did you expect?
"Epic diss, I'm a fan" or something like that?

I believe that people can change but every post you make in this thread diminishes that belief.
hurh hurh hurh *chews grass*
When u simultaneously question why you're getting hated just for being honest with support and also switch sides like that... smh

Damn its an 8 year old video ffs, people are misconceived to think that's 2023 seriously? Im sure if you got any video of anyone 8 years ago it'd be pretty shitty too. Ill call or video any of you now. I don't insult people but I'm subject to countless insults, and propaganda pushed by people like epoch, wizard and a few others who are vets in the game that have influence. They chop & edit videos into a mockery, neglect other videos I made when I was older to address that because they were "normal and not cringy enough"

How can you be championing a ban so strongly while also being outright hypocritical and trying to cyber bully me off the game? This what always happens - people I'm cool with change their opinion due to propaganda being pushed by a hate group. You're talking about how toribash is a community for people to make friendships and that banning me is a stamp of the game's integrity whilst also fucking around with the poll, making un based statements and making a mockery of things

I never thought this sorta stuff would work and I'm happy with Doom9. You're also talking about "no sign of reforming", epoch, but that's just straight up untrue.

The truth is a bunch of you were in my betserver, comet, epoch, and after I warned you several times to just be nice and play, people like comet be wishing for the server to die, spamming "bad host" when nothings even going wrong just because my ruleset was different to esquads, evading bans to rejoin and be more toxic, and even though i cleared ban list. Epoch you insulted me, so I banned you after I let your bet run. Now you're gonna shit on me at every opportunity.

You people are so sour about something u dont even know about, it's unfathomable how u can be sitting behind the screen really thinking ur exacting some sort of justice while relaying this type of behaviour. Just take a look at this thread. If you were subject to any of this how would you feel?

Boost, you were warned about trying to provoke an argument and told to "forget about it" where you banned me unjustly and it got reversed. So that's why you're upset. Nonetheless I could've kept you banned in my server and chose not to because I'm mature

Keep tank banned its okay power to the people, I'll continue to be a good member as I have been - you wont find me directly insulting anyone. I could get people to come and vouch im nice but you will probably end up deleting their comments (yes you the type of people to do that), nor will i sink to your level anyway because I just don't care that much. Only saying this because some things need to be addressed and you are working a harder job to taint my name than I am doing so through my actions - are you getting paid for this or something? The poll was pretty even until u messed with it just saying. And come up with something new rather than swansong its an edited old video, I can release one right now and you will not address that though because it is not a vulnerable 14 year old boy venting about bad staff which I was right about, & is still inherent to this day, and the main reason - people know - that toribash is DEAD as a game & nabi collapsed.
It's amazing how you continuously neglect toxicity toward me but are quick to set bans or infractions at the most minor of things.

Anyway good luck I hope you all reform and look on your own actions
-----

Just so you can see the distance between the years lmfaoooo cant believe u lot are still clutching swanswong like its gold

Bruh wrote an essay because people trolled him. Give him that unban. I feel sad
NO TITLE
u guys werent even around to know what he was banned for!

#FreeTank
#HampaBinLaden
#BisonSmallPenis
#HampaHussein
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
u guys werent even around to know what he was banned for!

I was actually around, mr. Skizzify The Banned
Originally Posted by Bison View Post
What is the point of this essay.
If you have really changed it will be evident from your behaviour.

Of course I change my mind, what did you expect?
"Epic diss, I'm a fan" or something like that?

I believe that people can change but every post you make in this thread diminishes that belief.

Every post I make in this thread diminishes that belief lol.... i didn't even say anything besides defend my corner?

I didn't diss anyone

switched up on the poor guy over an 8 year old video. where's the solidarity?

you should namechange from Bison to Rat or Weasel mr. Bison The Rat Weasel.

#TankMeta
#BigPenisOnlyClub

~ASAB~
Last edited by skizz; Jun 18, 2023 at 04:01 PM.
I vote yes because he seemed nice on the server.I don't know his history tho.

> proceeds to say he was around and knows the history all of a sudden
-----
switched up on the poor guy over an 8 year old video. where's the solidarity?

you should namechange from Bison to Rat or Weasel mr. Bison The Rat Weasel.

Bison is a prime example of the chain effect that the tank hate group exacts

But thank you tho skizz appreciate u bro u always been a real one & samurai
Last edited by Doom9; Jun 18, 2023 at 04:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
> proceeds to say he was around and knows the history all of a sudden

lol, bro using some weak ass sophisms.
"I don't know HIS history tho."
There is no point in wasting time on you if you can't even read properly.

I didn't diss anyone

i was talking about the video.

you should namechange from Bison to Rat or Weasel

I can go with weasel.
Weasels are cool.

Actually...sorry for that "Mr. Skizzify The Banned", it was unnecessary and stupid.
switched up on the poor guy over an 8 year old video

Some stupid actions can have long lasting consequences. I can't help it, this video just makes me laugh.
Last edited by Bison; Jun 18, 2023 at 04:41 PM.
lol, bro using some weak ass sophisms.
"I don't know HIS history tho."
There is no point in wasting time on you if you can't even read properly.

i was talking about the video.

I can go with weasel.
Weasels are cool.Actually...sorry for that "Mr. Skizzify The Banned", it was unnecessary and stupid.
Some stupid actions can have long lasting consequences. I can't help it, this video just makes me laugh.

So you're sitting here saying you're disbanding your genuine opinion of me established when we played together - based off an 8 year old chopped/edited video that wouldn't be funny without the chopping/editing?

well okay go ahead prove my point even more

for the record anyone can go and edit a video to make it look bad and satirical