Ranking
With the new Tori's from Toribash 5.0 release, what is there to expect about it?

Do they have more joints, updated movements..etc?
Originally Posted by protonitron View Post
Hampa is it true that you were abandoned as a boy on a banana plantation where you were taken in by a sympathetic family if bananas who taught you everything you know about programming?

So, that's why 9Gag is using bananas as unit of measure.
Really, Toribash 5.0 will have some ghost hit markers? Or smoother movements, realistic joints etc.
I don't believe in toribash 5. It is just a myth to try to persuade children to be well behaved. I am an athei5t.
Good morning sweet princess
Does Hampa get payed in Trojan condoms? Like, not even the good kind, the bottom rate .50 cent kind?
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
Does Hampa get payed in Trojan condoms? Like, not even the good kind, the bottom rate .50 cent kind?

nah it's high brand but they're used.
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
nah it's high brand but they're used.

Yeah, Hampa was very insistent about them having to be used, it adds to the flavour.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by tbear4653 View Post
will you make toribash WAAAA version?

What's the "WAAAA" version? I'm not getting the joke, or the serious question either.
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by nerti View Post
What's the "WAAAA" version? I'm not getting the joke, or the serious question either.

Play this "Christmas Shopper Simulator" game. You'll get it.

(In the game there are spinoffs of famous products i.e Wii = Waa and XBox = XAB-V)
ahoy, mother fuck
Originally Posted by KillaPone View Post
Play this "Christmas Shopper Simulator" game. You'll get it.

(In the game there are spinoffs of famous products i.e Wii = Waa and XBox = XAB-V)

Thanks. I'll be sure to check it out then.
Modo Bestia