Toribash
Original Post
Toribash FatalityFest
For my newest contest, I decided to draw from everyone's desire to brutally finish someone off, running in the same vein as, MadWorld, No More Heroes, ManHunt, and obviously, Mortal Kombat.
The rules are simple. There are two different categories for judging. One category is a replay contest. You create a replay of you brutally finishing someone off, and we judge it. No replay hacks, no stealing of other people's replays, and all mods are allowed. The thing I am looking for here is realism, I don't want any madmans. Video's can be submitted in youtube format, or in standard .rpl format. Only three replays can be submitted per person. In order to submit more, you have to take back some.

The second category is a photo contest. In this one, you must create an image of you brutally finishing off your opponent. This can be a standard image or an animation. Again, realism is key. All image editing software is allowed.
Now, to the motivation.
CATEGORY ONE:
1st PRIZE: 200K
2nd PRIZE: 100K
3rd PRIZE 50K
CATEGORY TWO:
1st PRIZE: 200K
2nd PRIZE: 100K
3rd PRIZE 50K
Now have fun, and let the slaughter begin. ;)
This contest will end by June 7th.
Last edited by evets; May 3, 2009 at 10:42 PM.
Originally Posted by 40till5 View Post
Gorman & Teapots both rock nice work guys..But if this is 2nd place then rotflmfao....& a lolz to top that lol off with...

How about not insulting other peoples work.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
How about not insulting other peoples work.

Free speech not aloud?

Calling that work is a bit of a stretch don't ya think...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Or just don't flame other people's work because you didn't win?
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
Or just don't flame other people's work because you didn't win?

Look I gave note of the work that deserved it. That photo is a joke & it does not deserve it. He himself said he put little work in it & was lazy.

I did not compair his work to mine. I don't think there is a need to. It was submitted in the form of a ^%$#ing .bmp ....

I didn't expect to win but I am salty that there was a few quite a few submissions that stomped all over this that didn't place either.

PROPS TO:

nik257
teishu
Squiziph
AHD
HoboJoey
Marcoyeh
killer3366
& more...
Last edited by 40till5; Jun 8, 2009 at 12:04 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rofl steveirwin did not check out 2 my replays and image, becose i am edited my first post D:
Originally Posted by 40till5 View Post
Gorman & Teapots both rock nice work guys..But if this is 2nd place then rotflmfao....& a lolz to top that lol off with...

Funny thing is I agree about that xD But I'm not complaining :P
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games