Ranking
My password was set to something older that i can't remember (i pm'ed it to myself i think, but i don't know because my pm folder is old).

Will passwords and account emails get set back to what they were in december?
This user's signature has been removed due to Terms of Service violation ~
It will be done when it's done. There's no such thing as not accepting that for an answer. Nobody knows when it's done, because there are so many users on this forum and so much to restore. Just wait. Everything will be restored if the restoration succeeds, which we, of course, hope it does.
Originally Posted by devil1337 View Post
Any plan B?

No there is no any plan B. THe hacker also deleted all backups while hye was at it. So, either you are lucky and get something back, or you don't.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Can we get an update on how it's going? Judging from your reply to my plan B question, it doesn't look so good for us as we might have hoped.
Help-Account Pass got changed
My Cousin's account got pass changed and he can't log on.
Could you help him recover his account.
His email is [email protected]
Can u see if the email is correct.
He confirmed the email somewhere between the 4 months
IDk if the email has been removed.
Account is JasonZheng
Thx
-----
I know that his account is still on toribash because his profile is still on.
http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=638517
Last edited by rickyz; Dec 6, 2010 at 10:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Please read this thread. the forums have been rolled back by four months, so the passoword will be whatever it was in August.
Quit, probably.
August. . . THat was the time when it was hacked. Thats why the email needs to be changed to the one I posted.
there was a thread about it, but I can't find it.
I tried it ,but when the hacker hacked my account somehow it changed the email without me knowing that it changed.