Ranking
Original Post
Torishop update
Good time of a day!

As you may have noticed, Torishop has been disabled for some time today. This happened due to major pricing changes we made.

CLICK

First of all, a lot of items' prices became more reasonable.
You wouldn't have to pay the same amounts of TC for main item types like bloods or joints and miscellaneous stuff (timers, user texts and so on) anymore.
You can check the difference by visiting the "View items by color" section in Torishop.

Secondly, all items are now ranged by Tiers.
Each tier has its own price borders and QI restrictions.
In addition to that, there are two special groups of items: Beginner items and Elite items.
Obviously, first one was made for beginner players and the second one - for pro players

Beginner items includes the cheapest items (250-500 TC for full set) with 0 QI restriction and Elite items are those with the highest prices (up to one million TC) and QI restrictions (up to 20,000).

Tiers

And thirdly, as you can see in the list above, a brand new color was added.

Vortex

Ingame look

Vortex is on a timed sale (price is two times lower, QI restriction is 10 times lower) until the end of January.
Hurry up to get it in time!

So that is all! Have fun with new prices!
The price changes are quite good. Buying tc makes more sence now since its possible to buy more then one good-ish item
Planetary
This is the worst update ever. I want a refund(s). Please no more of this kind of update. Ima stop marketing for a while... I mean you work so freaking hard to make a 30k profit in freakin marketing and then PUFFF cause one item made you lose everything... Just sayin'. Actually I'm not sure if this is the biggest loss I have. I haven't checked all the new prices..
I can totally kick the shit out of a plastic bag!
Originally Posted by Hypersphere View Post
This is the worst update ever. I want a refund(s). Please no more of this kind of update. Ima stop marketing for a while... I mean you work so freaking hard to make a 30k profit in freakin marketing and then PUFFF cause one item made you lose everything... Just sayin'. Actually I'm not sure if this is the biggest loss I have. I haven't checked all the new prices..

Probably they did it for those people which can't earn too many TC as you do it.It`s just my opinion.
Just like that though No warning, nothing I mean I just sold a toxic force I bought at 13.3k for 8k. I had the lowest market price for a month or so at about 17.5k. Are there anymore of this surprise updates coming? Could we please get a warning or something so that there is no one that has these items when you suddenly decide to lower the ridiculously high torishop price.

Don't get me wrong though. I definitely agree with the price modifications. Some items were being sold at 10% of the torishop price in the market. Torishop prices were high in the sky and that needed to change. I agree with the decision, I just don't agree with the way it was carried out...
-----
Just like that though No warning, nothing I mean I just sold a toxic force I bought at 13.3k for 8k. I had the lowest market price for a month or so at about 17.5k. Are there anymore of this surprise updates coming? Could we please get a warning or something so that there is no one that has these items when you suddenly decide to lower the ridiculously high torishop price.

Don't get me wrong though. I definitely agree with the price modifications. Some items were being sold at 10% of the torishop price in the market. Torishop prices were high in the sky and that needed to change. I agree with the decision, I just don't agree with the way it was carried out...
Last edited by Hypersphere; Jan 11, 2014 at 03:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I can totally kick the shit out of a plastic bag!
Who has made the prices?
Why didn't the prices stay the same when drhax changed them? They where fine that way.
I don't agree with the new shop update at all.

The prices don't make any sense what-so-ever. I feel like one person worked on it, and based the prices on how they saw it and how much they liked the colors. There is no way Alpha should be more expensive than Void or Demon, and also examples like Toxic and other things like Quicksilver being dropped down.

The QI system doesn't make any sense either. It was okay before. One thing you guys who worked on this update might not understand, players like the customization. And some players don't get to spend hours on this game grinding out thousands of QI because of school and jobs and in life things. Now that this QI system is in place, this limits the amount of customization to players especially ones that can't spend that much time grinding QI, but still enjoy coming in game occasionally and looking cool.

I think that this update should be removed, or otherwise looked over a lot and fixed with the whole community in mind.

I totally disagree the update. I think, it's completely retarded. Here's how I see it: now everybody has access to most colors basically for free. I can make an alt, duel up maybe 20k in a few hours and I have every fricking color possible with no effort (except the few overpriced colors) LOL

Speaking of overpriced colors. The expensive colors were already hard as hell to sell for 20-30k a piece with little to no QI restriction on them. I don't see how those colors can sell for more because of just Shop price increase and higher QI restriction added. My prediction is, I see no trading of those colors in the future.

This update is basically just sinking massive TC from people who had colors (I lost at least 1.5kk of value, my estimation) and decreasing demand of TC, hence you can have all the colors basically for free and the rest of the colors are undesirable / not worth it anyway.

P.s. I need a massive refund!
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Jan 11, 2014 at 05:02 PM.
No warning, fucking tier shit now, serious drop on the prices, all in all, bad idea.
GG TB, GG.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!