Ranking
Original Post
Introducing: Unibash!
Unibash, or "University of Toribash" is a group of teachers, willing and able to teach new players the stuff they need to get around in Toribash, and have fun. We also understand well that not everyone speaks English, which is why we intend to teach in 4 different languages, English, Polish, Spanish, and Russian! Unfortunately, Russian and Polish are still being prepared, but they'll be done as soon as possible.

UniBash teachers are one of a kind; we do not only teach you, but we will test you, and reward those that do well in the test. We believe it is better to teach in real-time, and so every class is held over IRC. There is also the option of tutorials, posted in the language's separate board, which are helpful if we are not running a class.

All the teachers will have a little user image under their name, saying "Teacher".
If you have a problem, a question, or just generally need help, ask these guys, if they can't help you, they will direct you to someone who can.

The Unibash Board can be found here.

We hope to see you there!
Last edited by evets; Jan 18, 2010 at 10:36 PM.
Awesome idea.
Also, a portuguese board would be nice, like WolfBR suggested.
Wolf BR - Your idea will be discussed aswell as any others put here, though we are going for the majority languages.

William405 - If that is what you want, credentials, then you won't be a teacher. Us teacher do what we do, to help people, not to be known and look good.
i would like to become the german teacher but as i am working on my new main account right now i would like warbanana to become an teacher.
i have knowlage in marked rules, account trading, value of items, general scams, and the german langue.

i dont know if this is enought but i hope so.
i will post here as soon as warbanana got his name change and become my main account.
also i am member since 2008

greetings freeedy.
Originally Posted by Wildslash View Post
We aproach to the people we want in mostly. We don't want applicants and such

Crystal clear