Ranking
I'm pretty sure I know what happened. Theres this dumbfuck Giantz that we kicked from the clan a while back. He goes on patriotz's computer and does shit without patriotz realizing giantz is on his account, and he also like to try and get patz in trouble.

Also, I was going to make this thread, but I went on IRC and asked instead, and I was straightup denied info on it...

Then why;

1. KillerGoat account is new
2. Same IP

1. No it isn't. Look, it's over 2 months old.

2. No it isn't. Juntalis gave the list of accounts which match the IP address on killergoat. Patriotz wasn't on that list.
Last edited by hidingwarior; Sep 1, 2008 at 06:32 PM.
since patz made gatz a file he was obviously a referer and he amde it on his comp therefore ,making them have the same ip

if one of them were penguinz then yah patz made that file bc he got really bored he told me so. gatz and patz used that file for fun and randomly.

whoa gatz jsut told me he's permabanned o.o
Last edited by KillerGoat; Sep 1, 2008 at 06:40 PM.
KillerGoat = Talks Like Patriotz = fail

Also Patriotz has penguin avatar, what do i see in your avatar? A penguin.

SUSPIKUOS
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
I did an IP check. They all registered under the same IP, using patriotz as a referrer. If it was just one or two, hey, it might be brothers. But I'm not going to buy that shit when it's four. Plus, he's an idiot.

As Junt said, if it were only 1 or 2 people who registered at Patz IP and referred Patz, it would be believable but if you can write a list, that's plain too many.

And as Demon said;

Originally Posted by Demonsoul6 View Post
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
Plus, he's an idiot.

/Thread

Christmas Ghost Humans do not value their existence.