Toribash
Originally Posted by macturtle View Post
I made it bigger, so do you like it and how do you make the background transperent

yes i like it, if you want to make it fit the forums, make backround color rgb 0.776, 0.776, 0.776

HOW DID you make it bigger?
(\_/)
(0.o)
(><)
/_|_\
i know why it only goes half way, it starts to go at frame 11 then ends at frame 130, so change initial_frame to 11 and final_frame to 130
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
impossible in POV-Ray or virtualdub.

BUT

you can always check the rgb values of the spot where ur avvy goes on the forum, and make that the background colour when u render.
Originally Posted by goodmonkey View Post
i know why it only goes half way, it starts to go at frame 11 then ends at frame 130, so change initial_frame to 11 and final_frame to 130

frame 11 is straight on, if u take all the frames before that it will go past 360*, keep spinning, then go back... it looks shit.
I did typed initial as you said,it still say the same thing ...
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Dind't work for me.
It say cannot open tga file.
When I try to render.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post
Dind't work for me.
It say cannot open tga file.
When I try to render.

Make sure that the file actually exists, is in the right folder, you haven't just changed the extension of a jpeg to TGA, etc..
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
the fault is here...

Step 10.
Add this to the command line. initial_frame=111 final_frame=130 (that box you can type stuff in, to the right of the resolution drop-down box.)

if you do that, your head will spin from right to the middle and thats all.
you have to enter that

initial_frame=011 final_frame=130

to make it go round
Over 19? Join [OLDA]