Toribash
Windows 7 is the best.
I have it, and it is awesome.
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
xp, no problems...not like f..king vista, 7 is better then vista but not as good as xp...
the only reason why people say 7 isn't as good as xp is because of the hardware requirements, in which case a good dual core processor and a decent enough video card along with 2gb of system memory will run windows 7 without any problems.

another thing is compatibility which has improved quite a bit almost any program you can run on xp with the above mentioned setup you can run on windows 7 and the only reason for the almost is the compatibility in some cases between older 32 bit programs on 64 bit windows 7.

also the memory management has improved from vista to 7, where as in vista when it first loads up at 500+mb of memory it stays when you run a cpu or memory intensive program while on 7 the same situation takes the memory from programs that aren't utilizing as much cpu or memory and puts the usage to the program that requires it the most at that moment.

windows 7 has the performance of windows xp pretty much along with newer enhancements such as directx 10/10.1/11.

for older computers though windows xp is the way to go.
You don't say?
The cool this about 7 is that there is an xp mode for the people who liked it so much (and so that people with 7 could use programs that were only compatible for xp).
»Glow|Clow|Kyou|E4C|Kingsta|Th0rn|MrTeapawt|May0|L astGod«
i havent tried windows 7 that much, but i stick with xp. had vista once, but it kinda sucked balls.
Swedish Viking
will downgrade win7 to XP coz win7 doesn't support my printer (no drivers work). That sux. Also I could install not all games. And it's too glossy.
[Damned] Clan Bank. All inventory on sale
Originally Posted by Hector View Post
will downgrade win7 to XP coz win7 doesn't support my printer (no drivers work). That sux. Also I could install not all games. And it's too glossy.

Yea that does suck (compatibility issues) but it's good you found a solution .
»Glow|Clow|Kyou|E4C|Kingsta|Th0rn|MrTeapawt|May0|L astGod«
well i know i had a hard time finding drivers for my printer on my pc but i eventually found them. there are also alternatives to installing drivers. instead of installing from a .exe sometimes you have to install from one of the .ini files in the driver folder for your device or after installing the .exe you might have to go into device manager and install them manually after installing the .exe file for the driver
You don't say?