Ranking
God, that was awesome. Hahah, i agree with pusga on that skeet being impossible :] Good work zock.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Is anyone else surprised that noweb just posted here?
The replay was pretty cool, tried to do some sorta MrJingles thing there, like it.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Originally Posted by Ninjakid57 View Post
Is anyone else surprised that noweb just posted here?

I am.

Thank you for the comments guys. I'm having a deja-vu right now.
Attached Files
Deja-vu.rpl (242.3 KB, 86 views)
Sweet kicks dude!!! Specially the decap, the momentum before it and the speed of that sudden kick was like "get the fckout". Brilliant :v
I don't get how people manage to do those long madmen with a lot of booms.

Whenever I try it uke just happens to be completely destroyed after 2 hits.
Attached Files
Dynamite.rpl (210.4 KB, 68 views)
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
I don't get how people manage to do those long madmen with a lot of booms.

Whenever I try it uke just happens to be completely destroyed after 2 hits.

Well Zock, you level to make SP's is highly than I would say 80-90% (If anyone disagrees I think you crazy) so when you get booms, generally they are almost perfect booms causing more dm's than what other players can get out of theirs.

CnC for the replay... It's dope, wish you could have gotten both arms to dm , but you know the replay is boss, and you know it is (-_-) so why bother asking with CnC lol. j.k kinda sorta not really though. 10/10
okaye

the launch in the opener doesn't look all that powerful, so i'm surprised you got a boom
after pushing off the ground with your hand you raise it and that doesn't look all that nice
the thing you did to keep uke's crotchblock on your foot doesn't look so hot (extending to keep it on and contracting to dm)
decap looked kinda weird from the angle you're hitting at
you totally could've done something to get the torso and made it work, it's you god damn it

the combination of those two hits is also very common so eh ya maybe some more unique dms and you're even more amazing
alright guy
So this raises another question: How do you write such long cnc about such a short replay

Oh because I do so many twitches, got it
Last edited by Zockinator; Jun 25, 2015 at 10:42 PM.