Ranking
yea i knew it we are all rejected and thats so anoying
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
yea i knew it we are all rejected and thats so anoying

wrong, its just that most recruiters are busy and i cant do all the apps because i have exams soon

i only did linvium because i think his replays dont need much help. ill get to all the apps another day if someone else doesnt
oh yeah
I'm not a recruiter, nor do any of the recruiters have to agree with me. I'll give my feedback on Alpha and Omega in a few moments.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
AlphaN00b.

Freedom- Opening run is pretty basic and smooth. Vault over the ledge was basic.

When you landed, you began moving your arms before you even started running. That makes it look like you were trying to speed through it without too much thought, but assumptions can't be made.

So far all the steps are about the same, and the jump was nice, but the fly-time was a little awkward. You twist your body mid-air, but for what reason? It doesn't get your farther; in fact it should slow your distance. The twisting of your body isn't even used to your advantage for you have to make yourself symmetrical when your arms make contact with the ledge anyways.

Now here is where I don't like this replay. If you compare all of your other steps to the ones you are doing after you pull yourself up, they're baby steps. At least lean forward a bit more so you aren't forced to do these baby steps.

Ending is pretty basic.

Athens - I'd say the start is A-Ok, so.

I don't like that tori basically stops the momentum of uke's second hook. It's subtle, but it basically stops uke's spin, therefore forcing him to change his momentum completely.

Ending was... wait what?

Uke just faints from his shoulder being hit. Maybe the toes his a nerve that triggered a burst of pain through his cereb-- I dont know. It's just weird.

Spar is too short to do any actualy cnc.

In the Name of the King - Love the opener. It's really smooth. However I don't like how the chest isn't helping so much when you do your hook lift. It rotates to late and it actually knocks uke a away a bit.

The actual extension of the leg doesn't actually dm anything; it's the knee that gets the core.

The shoulder was an accident, obviously, but I think you recovered well by making it look like a rip.

ending was really twitchy.

So overall, You have some refining to do. You're skipping over some mistakes and need to work on purpose. If I were a recruiter, my answer would be no.

Omega90

Aiko - Opener was eh at the absolute start, but when you got close to uke it turned pretty spectacular. I love the aerial over uke. It adds that flair. However I did see that ghosting during the aerial. :c

Helicopter spin was a little questionable, since it was only your chest spinning, and not your arms or pecs helping it.

you gotta watch out for your head man. People will see it as sloppy :c

Most of the hits where your arms are involved with contact, it's mainly uke just bouncing off of your head, which is also sloppy. Leg manipulation hits were fine.

Either the first boom is hacked, or it was accidentally bruise glitched. /Opt bruise 0 and try the boom again, it doesn't get the crotch block. Hopefully it was an accidental bruise glitch.

the rest of the hits were spectacular.

very nais

Triple Threebs - I'll shy away from nitpicking the run.

You shouldn't really do a swingthru setup if you're not going to do some kind of flik-flak or cork variation.

Don't know why your left leg shoots up while upside down during the cork, and then quickly contracts back. It would've been fine without that, or if you just left it shot up, (around 634).

That hook spin was a little unrealistic due to both of your legs being off the the ground for a moment.

You're leaning way too far back to do that one-handspring gainer. Heck it could've been a regular gainer if you weren't leaning back so far.

Double flash kick was nice I guess, but it's usually frowned upon, (atleast by me), to be forced to use your hands to land and upright yourself. That usually says that you don't have enough momentum to land without some handicap.

Cork was a cork. Plain and simple.

Combat Swipe - Holy shit this beginning is twitchy. A tip when trying to rapidly do punches or retracting punches. Twist WITH your punch, and when retracting a punch, twist away with that fist, and throw the other. It looks plain twitchy when it's mostly your arms moving. Same goes with blocking.

When dodging with your head, don't just chin up to avoid something, then immediately chin down. It's twitchy and stupid looking. You can lean back using your abs. Do it. Lumbars help too when your facing sideways to a person.

The taunting part, where tori begins to run up to uke looks weird. When fighting, who takes steps with your legs so wide spread out. It's just wonky looking.

Everything else was pretty spectacular. Everything was pretty basic and smooth, so no complaints.

For me, the tricking, sloppy parts of Aiko, and the beginning of Combat Swipe is what kills it for me. If it were my decision, my answer would be no.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
omega90

it's rather clear that you're just beginning to develop both your skill and style in replay making, you have a lot of movement issues and lack direction in your replays

no

alphan00b

the parkour and spar are really, really basic. The spar is alright but it has a lot of twitchy/clunky movements and isn't really interesting. The ukebash had an okay opener but it seemed as soon you knocked him up into the air you lost sense of style and just wanted to dismember him as soon as you could.

no
yea i just noticed that stuff after like a 1 more week of practicing lol
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Fifth time....I'm starting to doubt that I'm ever going to enter ORMO.
I don't know....crush my dreams once more.
Here are the replays.
Cheers.
Attached Files
#GrAm-Cyanide.rpl (203.3 KB, 46 views)
#GrAm-Disgrace.rpl (293.0 KB, 44 views)
#GrAm-Infamy.rpl (161.1 KB, 33 views)
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Even though infamy was probably the weakest one, disgrace and cyanide make up for it, the punch in cyanide and especially that double knee and manip. Yes, congrats you're in ormo get in here now ok.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Just breaking my heart here.
Attached Files
[!Con] [T] [RegretV2].rpl (280.7 KB, 13 views)
[!Con] [M] [Popcorn Heads].rpl (134.3 KB, 14 views)
[!Con] [Man] [DestroyV2].rpl (231.2 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Matt; Jun 20, 2015 at 06:29 PM.