Toribash
Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
nice edgy meme welcome to this org filled with about 90% alts of people who are already here

aye lmao
beware
the goblin
not judging right now but like 2 of these openers are from ocs right? if you dont mind can you post the original openers since i dont remember how long they were and cant tell how much of the replay was made by you
Last edited by pusga; Aug 2, 2015 at 03:21 PM.
oh yeah
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=351237

the opener in blaow looks familiar aswell althought i cant find it anywhere. now lets hope someone else checks your app since i might be biased against you now lol
oh yeah
huh

i was editing names from mobile and couldn't look, it's possible i added the wrong rpl

anyway have this shit instead

wait no take this instead of that, i actually looked at what i posted lmao
Attached Files
Last edited by waifu; Aug 2, 2015 at 06:48 PM.
i think you have some issues with movement. also the two replays you made before not counting the fundamentally mental thing or whatever i guess?? didn't look super special awesome. cool opener if ITS EVEN YOURS SUSPICIOUS PERSON

so its a no from me but youre doin alright
zdravo pas

Your openers are neat (i'm faul n savage serve heads on platters & BLAOW!!) and that's cool because openers are cool. However, it gets weird after the openers on these two. Nothing too interesting happens other than some predictable hits on the 1st replay and strange looking DMs on the replacement replay.

Also, the manipulation was very stiff and twitchy. So twitchy that it's painfully obvious.

Just read what Nearly said because he's in the defaults

waifu is a replay stealing pička
Last edited by Moonshake; Aug 3, 2015 at 03:31 AM.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder