Ranking
Thanks.
-----
Could someone track down the admins that haven't checked in (nokturnal, shabi, etc.)? I'm gonna start PM-ing them to death, and I'd rather not do that.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
ZOMG! That is FOR THE FREAKING WIN! Ahahahaha! The rockets! Hahahaha! It has Duct Tape! HAHAHAHA!
signature. your into this paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb were you if
Bad news everyone...I will not, repeat WILL NOT be on the forums almost at all for the next few weeks/months. I know it sucks. Send me the stuff and I should be able to finish the comic, but no more previews. Sorry.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Hmm? whats happened to make you unavalible for that time? D:

also, Nellis, post seriously. Twit.
<( O )>
My life is governed by "The Man." The Man has decreed that I no longer spend as much, if any of my time immersed in this community. I didn't voluntarily do this. Not by any means. I will fight The Man, but there is little hope I will win (barring straight A+'s across the board come the end of the first marking period.) I leave you all with a somber glimpse into my tortured mind. May you all find peace.

That appears to be a naked angel sitting on some pointy rocks.
Can't be comfortable.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

This is a very unfortunate turn for the comic, and equally, Inquisitor's mind.

[Evil] Extends luck to you and your fight with "The Man". May your battle be governed by a more powerful entity than "The Man".
Having missed the initial release of my picture, I am slightly down. But also, I think I just... Mmmm... I... I love myself, in a none-downstairs way.

That is going to be my desktop image for some time. And It will be pleasing.

DETAIL! I am wearing what looks akin to a shirt, pressed trousers and formal shoes! Q is fond of the background work you did not do intentionally... But how did you know that I'd just want to have that attire? Seriously, how? Its almost too perfect.
Last edited by Qegola; Sep 17, 2007 at 08:46 AM.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Hey there.this is jumpah's bro speaking.
He messed up again huh?
Ayway,here's what he wants to look like:

He'll send some more credits as soon as he's unbanned.

You can IP check us.where at the same comp anyways.

PS:Ignore the white goo near his leg.itta alien.
PS:Just incase you did'nt noticeon't include the red rings around him.
Last edited by Kardek; Sep 17, 2007 at 11:09 AM.