Ranking
They are, it's just that it's not really anything special.
Big boomhits, yayyyy, haven't seen those before.

The frac boom had to be my fav mp replay.
Besides the spar ofc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Wow I came back after a little break, and downloaded the newest version and I just realized that I got into the defaults :O

/partyhard

\o/

Edit: Looking through them, some of them are rather strange, but I am liking the newer guys that have shown up in the defaults as well. Keep it up.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I'm kinda confused why my discipline replay stayed in there :s that was literally like one of the last replays I posted, and it was a rust replay to boot.

I should probably take that as a hint to start finishing my wips instead of letting them fester in several different folders scattered through several different storage devices/hard drives. Or I can continue to do absolutely nothing, which is just as tempting.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Make replays pls Oracle.

Seriously I love your shit.

Including Discipline, it's awesome.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
I agree with everyone. Almost. Dscigs said that everyone who gets into the default folder has something unique in their replay.

About the judges for the folder: I think that the names of the judges shouldn't be released under any means. The last thing they want is for everyone to spam them with replays and start begging. There's no need for that.

What we could do to find replay makers worthy of default folderness is make a couple different categories like realism, destruction, style, etc. We make sure that the replays are edited so that names are not involved whatsoever. (Open it with notepad, change bout 0 to one specific person for every replay) This should prevent reputation influencing decisions, just like the singleplayer cup. Then you pick te best two or three replays from each of those categories. Those should get in. There should probably be a "random" category for people who don't know where to place their replays.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
[23:43:41] <@pusga> is that even in the defaults yet
[23:43:47] <@internet_> nope i dont even care anymore
[23:43:49] <@pusga> wtf
[23:43:56] <@pusga> who do i pester for this

reported to hampa, saged, told my mom and called the police. 5.0 with internets replay or i contact putin to ddos your shit
oh yeah
there are people playing toribash RIGHT NOW that dont think this is the best replay we have seen so far
Attached Files
fastforward.rpl (516.9 KB, 46 views)
oh yeah
I haven't updated tb in a while but I just assumed that it was already in there
or maybe I put it in my own defaults folder
either way people are retards
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|