Ranking
Meh, was weak, and didn't really flow. Jump was boring and slow. Pose was pretty good though.

My replay is here. Please also post in that thread.
Commented.

Also, I made a splitcap :o
Last edited by Tempo; Aug 13, 2009 at 03:30 PM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
The first kick was nice, but the second was quite meh.
--
What I did waiting for the end of sidewinder. I love the first kick.
Attached Files
HV - Headshot.rpl (170.9 KB, 21 views)
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Sweet replay dude. I liked how you managed to reach his head while it was flying away. 9/10

:v
Last edited by Tempo; Sep 18, 2009 at 03:33 PM.
★★★★★
Well that was fast,but i really did not like the part when you stayed straight for a long time.and also you could have made a better pose.8/10
Ok i made a replay in a mod that i don't really remember it's name but it's theme is walking on rope with a red stick to balance you.I crossed the rope successfully.Here's the replay:
Attached Files
MYI_Rope_walkin'.rpl (175.8 KB, 18 views)
No offense but that wasn't nice much.Was a little bit slow.And you could have made more boomshots in every DM you did.Also,you weren't controlling the whole body.Like the part when you kicked uke's arm for the first time,your hands were still.And they did not move at all.And also the replay was a kinda stiff.You should try relaxing more.And be creative.It's just the same idea of many other replays of tori killing uke.Make new ideas for your replays.Like Using uke's arm as a weapon against him,or maybe throw the remaining part of uke and then kick it while it's in the air.Stuff like that would make the watcher impressed.so,7/10.
Ok i made a new replay.I know it is not perfect but i would like to see your point of view.I know it's a bit grabby but i had to do it to keep uke close to me.here it is anyways:
Attached Files
MYI_Not_in_the_mood.rpl (189.5 KB, 12 views)
Ehh, not bad. i liked the boomhit. You couldve done alot more with that extra chunk of torso.

7.5/10

Heres a new one,
Attached Files
1111Strickly Backkicks.rpl (155.2 KB, 17 views)
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Twas very nice but it needs a decap :d
Still way better than me. 9/10

:v
Last edited by Tempo; Aug 13, 2009 at 03:59 PM.
★★★★★
Originally Posted by MYI View Post
No offense but that wasn't nice much.Was a little bit slow.And you could have made more boomshots in every DM you did.Also,you weren't controlling the whole body.Like the part when you kicked uke's arm for the first time,your hands were still.And they did not move at all.And also the replay was a kinda stiff.You should try relaxing more.And be creative.It's just the same idea of many other replays of tori killing uke.Make new ideas for your replays.Like Using uke's arm as a weapon against him,or maybe throw the remaining part of uke and then kick it while it's in the air.Stuff like that would make the watcher impressed.so,7/10.

Yeah,i know i lost some skills in replays,this was my first replay in like 2 months.
"Be obscure clearly."