Toribash
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
[CENTER]NEW RULE ON APPLICATIONS

Applications must be FREEFORM

NO to all, pleaser re-write your apps and make them freeform!

the apps were very promising but please dont forget the freeform rule.

(also @acjudka pls dont just look for skillbased people, skill isnt soooo important for us).
Sorry but I didn't all I did was just recruit and they showed up the others were in a clan or not nice to ther people
Hello
My name is Matthew, I am here to apply. My skype is raddude111
My age is 18 Now, turning 19 this year.
Skills
Aikido shoveling, dancing in TB (for some reason), ABD.
My first clan was the crooks. I left the crooks for a reason I can't tell.
Then I was in WAPOW, but they kicked me for no reason. Then LAT, they were kind but somehow, the co leader and leader were fighting and had to shut down the clan. That's why I came here to experience this awesome clan! I've been playing toribash for 2 years. But on this account it's been 1 year old, I have another acc wich is 2 years old. After years of expirience, I have grown stronger in toribash.
Doing GFX Services: Clan Logos, etc.
PM my discord: sedated#1963. if interested
MrRobato, we need replays please read the rules of application
-----
maipizza s app was ok all the others were bad, I vote yes for maic. I coudnt see the replays (I am at work)
Last edited by fragray; Jun 30, 2015 at 05:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
MrRobato is banned so... yea i vote no for him (even if he posts replays)

maipizza's app is nice (but not freeform), i am neutral ^-^
Hello i am trent from the us i am 13 I am white. I'm looking for a clan under rank 50 and I would love to help out with reqruiting ive done it before and its fun to test out people. My best mods are abd and mushu. I uased to be in a clan named demons but i left because they were unactive for 3 months. I am black belt and I used to have an account that was blue belt. My skype name is: Thatnumber1gamer. I like how everyone is nice on the clan and no one shows off I will Follow all the rules.

Thanks for viewing
~Trent
-----
i have no replays
-----
I love riding my scooter and playing baseball
-----
Other games I have are Gmod CS:GO Ace of spades Minecraft Robocraft etc...
-----
I have teamspeak and my own server on it

-----
The IP to my teamspeak server is 192.168.1.68
Last edited by trentboss1; Jun 30, 2015 at 08:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
thanks for posting your app in freeform,

i am neutral (app wasnt so great but he showed he is pretty active on the forum)
trentboss1 I will put you on trial for about two weeks please try and make a cool replay so I can see your skill welcome to the clan also, follow the rules and post on the thread to be an official member of flip good luck
Hello, I am TheRobbyTK (My real name is Robby and i'm not allowed to say my last name in public), and i'm writing a recruit message. I've been in 1 clan but they kicked me. They changed there minimum to black belt. I'm a brown belt a and a male. I love cats and seafood. Sorry i cannot share my skype name because it has my last name. I'd love if you accepted this. I'm a flip master in Toribash. I've recreated the replay Wallflip Kinda, and i'm very skilled in akido big dojo, acrojoust and joustingfixed. You're clan seems active. I'm a flag football, tackle football, baseball and basketball player. My nick name is RobTie, after i wore this tie to school one day for no reason. I'm a spomer. Sporter and Gamer combined. Any more questions? PM me. Remember, Never stop backflipping!
-----
Respond please (Minimum: TODAY Maximum: FRIDAY) I'm going to cape cod on friday
-----
Answer Please!
Last edited by TheRobbyTK; Jul 1, 2015 at 05:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump