Toribash
Well you can try it yourself. ^_^
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
both /spec and /SPEC work for me.

but if /spec doesnt work for him he should try /SPEC.
:D
Yep, they both work for me too - including /sp

Anyway, back to my previous issue (which noone has addressed yet! >: ( is my head problem just classified as the textures hasnt loaded yet problem? The grad heads look cool, but yeah, dont want em. Look earlier for a link/picture
Co Leader of Hell-Razor
[RAWR]Cindermomo: YOUNG BLOOD IS A STUD MUFFIN
When you bring up the server menu and click anywhere while the screen is still white (before the servers show up) the client would crash, not everytime.

Sometimes it randomly crashes when I try to make a server

Sometimes even if I name my server the most random thing, I would still be put in a room with people in it.

Sometimes the opponent's timer would suddenly go white and I can only see my half of the timer.

Sometimes when you set a mod it would be stubborn, and not set it no matter what you do - I found a way around this by setting another mod and then back to the mod that I wanted at first.

Wouldn't let me connect to other servers sometimes, no - they are not password protected.
Prelude for time feelers
Originally Posted by DeathAwaits View Post
Sometimes the opponent's timer would suddenly go white and I can only see my half of the timer.

This is a new feature. Their timer now hides itself if the other player has pressed space.
:D
Originally Posted by Blam View Post

/spec 1 works for me too.

One time I opened tb and went to mp and only half the screen was taken up by servers, enough room for 16. And there was no scrollbar. I had to reopen tb to get it back to normal.

Other than that the dq is always black, the custom folder loads a bit slow.

Overall it's not as bad as everyone claims it is. Gawd.
the admin feature in the private servers REALLY needs fixing, im not admin in any server i create now D:
When I created a server earlier everyone who entered got @.
Sometimes I can't create a server because it says it is unable to connect to a IP (I think that was mentioned already).

In general you did a great job.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by Blam View Post

Be sure that the server isn't locked down.

Originally Posted by DeathAwaits View Post
Sometimes it randomly crashes when I try to make a server

It means that there are no empty client or server for you to create..

Originally Posted by DeathAwaits
Sometimes even if I name my server the most random thing, I would still be put in a room with people in it.

Same as mine..

New feature when your opponent pressed space.

Sometimes when you set a mod it would be stubborn, and not set it no matter what you do - I found a way around this by setting another mod and then back to the mod that I wanted at first.

Set the mod first before the engagedistance matchframes turnframes etc.. because when your setting the mod at the last it turns again to classic..3.3 bug